XII; Contradiction

It was turning to day three of Yuu's sickness, and he looked... well, if the vampire was being blatant, Yuu looked like shit. His hair was matted to his forehead in a black web, and his skin was an unhealthy grey colour. The small pink tint that normally adorned his cheeks had completely disappeared. Sweat coated his body, and didn't seem to be improving no matter how many times Mikaela changed and washed his clothes; no matter what he did, the human barely looked any better than he had when Lacus brought him back. Everything the vampire fed him and made him drink was either sweated out or throw up a few hours later, and Mikaela hadn't been so stressed in years. What more could he do if Yuu wasn't taking medicine?
The blonde jumped, startled from his thoughts when Yuu groaned in pain, low and scraping, and followed up with a desperately quiet whimper. He shifted, silent, before he began to pant heavily again, eyes fluttering open daintily. He swallowed thickly, and Mikaela sat down on the chair he had placed next to the bed. Taking the glass of water he had on the dresser in his right hand, he slide his left under the small of the humans back, lifting him up gently. Yuu's head seemed to loll backward for just a minute, before he inclined his head.

But he was to weak to even keep himself up anymore. He dropped back, and Mikaela's features where crossed with an extremely concerned look. Then, an idea flickered into recognition in his mind. He moved his hand to underneath the boy's head, and lifted the back of it, so that his head was elevated. He grimaced a little, unsure of what he was going to do. However, if he was going to get Yuu to drink any water, he was going to have to do it this way.

Sighing, the vampire took a sip from the glass himself, and bent over, pressing his lips to the humans below him. Closing his eyes felt right, so, he did just that. The two were so close now that Yuu's long eyelashes fluttered against Mikaela's high cheekbones delicately when he closed his own eyes. A tickling feeling spread faintly his cheeks, and similarly through his belly. Although, he wasn't sure why. The vampire didn't hate it. In fact, he found it rather comforting, being in this close proximity to the boy.
Forcing the water from his lips to the humans was an easy task. He ghosted two pale fingertips over Yuu's throat, and was relieved when he felt the constrictions in his neck that meant the human was drinking the water.

After he had finished he sat backup, wiping his lips with the back of his hand to rid it of the excess water. The two sighed in unison, and Yuu whimpered quietly, the sound ringing a little in Mikaela's ears.
"More, Yuu?" He asked gently, leaning in to caress the humans hair and the side of his face as a form of comfort. The boy blushed the tiniest bit, pink erupting over his nose and cheeks, before he nodded slightly. The blush disappeared as Mikaela took another sip of the water- a little more this time- before he repeated his earlier action, pressing their lips together. Now, he took time to notice what he hadn't before. He noticed the cracked parts of Yuu's lips against his, as well as the feeling of the humans breath from his nose tickling his cheeks, as well as his eyelashes. Sliding his hand up, he rested it against the side of the boy's head to steady him.

When the water was gone, the two pulled away for a second, each looking into the other's eyes. The vampires eyes were wide open; Yuu's were half lidded with fatigue. The humans breath fanned over his face, and Mikaela was sure that his was the same. He hadn't removed his hand from its place, where it was cupping Yuu's cheek and jaw lightly. The other hand was keeping him up, placed next to the humans shoulder. He flinched a little when he felt something as the side of his own face, before he realised that Yuu had returned the gesture with his hand against Mikaela's cheek. His fingered were long, situated around the vampires ear and buried in the vampires soft hair.

And suddenly, he found himself with his hand buried in Yuu's hair. The only strange thing was, he was kissing the boy. But this wasn't a kiss to feed him water. He was kissing him because he wanted to... and he had no idea why. Kissing Yuu felt nice. He loved the way the humans heartbeat picked up, and the way he saw another blush spread across his face before the vampire had closed his eyes. His fingered twinned around Yuu's damp hair and he held them there, sliding his other hand up to do the same. He jumped when he realised that the human had begun to kiss back softly, the hand that wasn't buried in Mikaela's hair coming to rest in the vampires chest. Mikaela noticed how warm Yuu's hand was, and he could hear his heartbeat pick up from its already fast pace. The boy had obviously done this before, and the vampire could tell by the way he was moving his mouth, his jaw moving in sync with Mikaela's own.

Then, Yuu's hand on his chest was pushing him away.

He moved backward, halting his kiss and moving his left hand back to its original position beside the boy's shoulder. He was confused. But not be the humans actions- they were understandable. He wanted to know why he had had the urge to kiss him. He was very attractive, but Mikaela didn't think of him that way... did he? H looked down to Yuu, who was panting breathlessly. The worry hit Mikaela, and he began to ask what was wrong, and what he could do.
A pause hung heavy in the air.
"I.... I couldn't breath..." Yuu said, smiling softly, before his eyes fluttered closed.

Mikaela only chuckled as he watched Yuu fall asleep. Or, pass out, rather.

But still, he was outside of his moment with Yuu now, and he was still extremely sick.

He would need help.

^Sooooo.... you like?
I feel like I've made this happen to fast...
Please let me know if you feel the same so I can take out the chapter! I'm honestly not sure how to feel about it... or how Mikaela will react...
Otherwise. Cute fluff. That's about it.
I wonder who Mikaela is going to ask to help him take care of Yuu?... :)

Thankyou for reading XII; Contradiction!~