Here We Go, Ladies

It was morning and everyone was preparing for the day at the mall.

"Okay girls are we ready?" Debbie said putting in her ear piece. Everyone either responded with a yes or a head nod.

On their way to their mission, Debbie recapped on what they were doing. "Okay so make sure he doesn't see you Constance." "Alright girl I know what I'm doing."

They had arrived and went inside. Debbie kissed Lou. "Sit tight. We'll be back." Lou sat back in her seat and shook her head. "See ya babe." Lou drove off in the van with Rose and Daphne.

The rest of them made their way to the jewelry store. Everyone was in there places, waiting for Debbie's cue. Debbie and the man who ran the shop were talking about the jewels and their worth. "How is she?" Nineball asked. "She's in. He's talking up a storm to her." Tammy whispered. "Alright that's good."

"So are you interested to buy?" The seller asked. Debbie paused. "How much does it cost again?" Debbie asked. "Thirteen grand." There was a silence between the two. "Let me go ask my husband." Debbie said as she walked away towards the exit of the shop. "Nine you're up." Amita whispered into her piece. Nineball pressed one button and watched as the security bars begin to come down. Debbie then fell and screamed signalling Constance to get the rings and hand them to Amita. The jewelry store's owner ran to Debbie's rescue and quickly helped her up as Amita quietly and quickly went out of the exit. Evie, Tammy and Constance acted as if they were shocked like the rest of the people passing by.

"Are you okay ma'am?" The gentleman asked. Debbie nodded. "Yeah just a bit shocked that's all. You should probably get that checked out." "Yeah I agree with her." Evie said making herself noticeable. "We'll get on that right away ma'am." The bars went back up as the man's cheeks reddened in embarrassment. Debbie sighed. "I'm sorry but it looks like I won't be buying anything today sir so goodbye." Debbie smiled politely before leaving.

Debbie left and waited for Constance,  Evie and Tammy to come out of the store for a far. Once Debbie had noticed the three were leaving, she acted like she had gotten a text from someone who was supposed to pick her up. She quickly made her way to the van, five minutes before the others got back.

"They're on their way, go to the side entrance." Debbie told Lou. Lou drove to one of the four entrances around the entire mall. Evelyn, Tammy and Constance were waiting. Evelyn opened up the door and let Tammy in first and then Constance. "Hi moms." Constance said. Daphne looked at Constance with a confused look. "MOMS!?" "Thanks for ruining my cover Daphne." Daphne laughed. "That was your cover? That Deb and Lo-" Constance interrupted. "No! My cover was that you and Rose were my moms... but you blew my cover. So if we get caught, I'm blaming it on you Daphne." "No one is getting blamed. And Constance... that's a pretty good cover up." Debbie said putting her hand out for Constance to high five her. Daphne just shook her head and looked at Rose who was also shaking her head.

"Aye Deb." Nineball said. "Yes?" "I managed to glitch the security cameras ten minutes before your signal so that it doesn't look so obvious that someone hacked into the system." Debbie nodded. "That's good. So if they go and look back at the footage, it'll look like the whole system is malfunctioning?" Nineball closed her laptop. "Yep. And I also messed with a few other shops." Debbie smiled.

Once they got back to the house, they all packed their bags up in the back of Tammy's van to take to the airport.