(6)

Tami

I walked up the steps of Wynters house and opened the door to my bedroom I was sleeping in for the time being. Wynter was sat on the edge of the bed, head in her hands. I sighed which got her attention and stood up. "We need to talk." 

"Okay." I sit at the desk and pull my legs up to my chest as Wynter sits back down on the bed. The tension in the room was so thick with our emotions, it could of been cut with a blade. Sighing I decided to speak up, gulping down. 

"Listen Wynter. I'm so upset with you...It's taken me a lot to come to you."  Yeah, from the person I use to despise. "Wynter why did you kiss Victoria?" We caught eye contact but she quickly avoided it and look down at her feet, causing her hair to curtain her face.

"Because...I guess a littlepart of me still needed to convince myself that I was over her. And... I now know that I am. The only one that has my heart in their hands is you Tami. You've changed me for the better." I bit my bottom lip and watched as she stood upand walked towards me. Wynters soft hands took mine and stood me me up to her level. She slowly wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Tami, I love you so much." My heart was beating fast against my rib cage as she cupped my right cheek. Her gray eyes looked like were like glass as tears brimmed the corners.

"I-I..." Wynter smiled softly.

"It's okay if you don't say it back. I don't want to rush." I shake my head and lean up, kissing her lips softly and placiny my hands on her shoulders. It wasn't a rushed kiss, no this was passionate, so full of love. Leaning away, smiling brightly I bop her nose.

"I love you too." Wynter smiled and kissed my forehead causing a tinge of pink to touch my cheeks and bury my face in her neck to hide it.

"I'll make it up to you Tami." I nod my head and smile at as an idea popped in my head.

"Take me on a date."

"Alright, I will. It's a promise." Promises are always kept. I close my eyes enjoying her warmth when Ruby came across my mind. I havn't told her about Ruby yet.

"I met with Ruby today, before I came to you. She was the one to convince me to come see you." Wynters breath hitched and she sat us down on the bed.

"What?"

"Yeah, she apologized. Wynter, Ruby wants to put Victoria in jail." My brows knit at the words and the thought of turning in someone. This could be dangerous.

"Why?" Is she mad? Upset?

"Victoria has been dealing with drugs. She even continues to hurt Ruby." Wynter sighs.

"Shes crazy. I think that fire years ago and all the innocents with her sister got into her head." Wynter pauses to take a deep breath. "She needs to get help." Before I could reply, the window opens beside the bed and the figure steps inside.

"Agreed."

Hey guys! I'm sorry about the late update. Been busy but I hope the chapter was entertaining.
Question for you all, do you think Victoria needs help or does she deserve to suffer in jail?