Three Months

Three months in and I have a noticeable baby bump.

So my parents gave us $200 to get groceries for me and Asher's new house that now has a refrigerator.

It's has three bedrooms and one bathroom.

The bathroom is big and the bedrooms and the kitchen are medium sized.

We have a long driveway that will soon have a car parked on it.

When the baby is born, Asher will get a job and make millions.

For now, my parents are paying for the house and the groceries.

I look down and I can't even see my feet.

I haven't gained much weight but I eat healthy

Today I'm eating oatmeal with bananas, crushed granola bars and cinnamon.

The doctor says eating healthy is what your supposed to do when your three months in.

For Dinner I ate baked chicken with mashed potatoes and green beans. I had Lemon tea on the side of it.

Right now, in our house all we have is the baby's crib, baby toys, our bed, a dinner table with three chairs, and a refrigerator.

We have a air conditioner because Asher doesn't want me to get sweaty or too cold.

He's so sweet.

But pretty soon I'm gonna be pushin out a baby.

Our baby.

We didn't except a baby but here we are in our own house.

We live right down the street from our parents.

So whenever my water breaks he can get my parents so they can take me to the hospital.

For breakfast, I ate a egg, cheese and ham burrito.

Which is a breakfast burrito.

With milk.

My mom said I'm not going to be breast feeding they baby because my breasts will get sore.

I was never going to anyways but I'm gonna give the baby formula.

My mom gave me formula when I was a baby.

But it's 8:55 pm so I think I'm gonna take a nap.

This is the final chapter and I will be making the Second Book of The Bad Boy Isn't So Bad.

Xoxox
,Tia