As usual it has two floors, maybe 7 rooms, a big kitchen, I know maybe a pool but I couldn't care less, it was the same every time.

My father is a wealthy man, a very successful businessman at that. Very social, friendly and built like a tank so he was a bit confused at his son who was very antisocial,distant, and well not built like a tank to put it lightly. Who reads books every minute of his life and can't not stutter to save it. I don't really know when it started but It never really went away.

I was very comfortable with my lifestyle well until I saw her.

I was taking a walk while the movers did their job to make the house look like a perfect suburban family lives there.

Knowing well that I don't know where I'm going. I must've been walking for a few blocks when I stumbled upon a gas station, slowly stopping in my tracks in the process.

That's when I saw her.

It was a few weeks in the school year so I could only guess she was a student here. Her wild inky hair was out and free, not as silky and smooth like normal girls, I could already tell that this girl wasn't normal.

She walked out with a huge bag of chips and drinks stuffed under her arms while the receipt is dangling from her mouth.

A small smile comes to lips.

Suddenly a group of homeless men I saw hanging on the side of the building started to gang up on her. My eyes widen in alarm and I quickly reach for my phone to dial 911, fear creeped into my heart for the beautiful unique girl.

The next coming scenes felt straight out of an action movie.

The dirty men was about to grab her hair but wasn't fast enough to see a foot beginning to swing right into his face.

My eyes basically popped out of their eye sockets when I saw that, looking like a pro wrestler took over the girls body.

After their comrade fell not so gracefully on the floor the remaining two men launched themselves at the girl.

Particularly going for her behind and her chest area.

My fists clench in anger, angry at myself for not having the courage to go and help her.

The girl defends herself strategically against the bigger men, fortunately hitting them in the right spots for them to plop on the ground like their friend earlier.

I swipe across the gas station, shocked that no  one was here to witness and potentially help the girl fighting the three strangers.

I see movement in the corner of my eye and I quickly revert my eyes back to her to see she's picking up her dropped food items. I desperately wanted to go up to her and make sure she's okay and apologize profoundly for not helping but I could already tell that's not going to happen cause honestly I can't talk to someone who just knocked out three guys without breaking a sweat.

I'll stutter myself into tomorrow!

A few days after the incident I started my first day of school and you can bet that I tried to look for the brunette beauty but unfortunately that didn't happen. I didn't have to wait long though because a few days after when I shamelessly was getting beaten up like the poltroon I am but almost like angel watching over me she saved me and that's when I realized I'm starting to fall in love with her, and I didn't even know her name!