taehyung ~ confession

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

I had just finished turning on my fireplace when there was a knock at the door. Who's out in a storm at this time?

I walked to my front door and used the key to open it.

"Oh my god Kyunghee, what are you doing pabo" I pulled my best friend inside.

Her hair and clothes are soaking wet, her hands are holding her coat closed and she is shivering.

I wrapped my arms around her and because she is shorter, her face is in my chest.

"Why are you here so late and walking in this storm?!" I know my tone is harsh but I care a lot about Kyunghee, she's been my best friend for as long as I can remember. And I sort of have a little crush on her...well maybe more then a little.

"I didn't know where else to go?" She said in a muffled voice.

"Come on, you can borrow some of my clothes" I broke the hug and took her hand, taking her upstairs to my room.

She sat on my bed while I went to my wardrobe "can I wear your big blue sweatshirt TaeTae, please" she asked.

I chuckled and replied "sure, here" I took the sweatshirt out of the wardrobe and threw it over to her.

I like it when she wears my clothes because, it may sound creepy but, when she gives them back, they smell like her.

She took of her coat and gave it to me, to put in the dryer.

I left her to get changed and went down into the living room. I took out a blanket, turned on the tv and fixed up the fire.

I made two cups of hot chocolate for me and Kyunghee. She came down right when I was walking back into the living room.

"We are going to have a movie night" I said and set down the hot chocolates.

I turned to look at her and I smiled, she looks so cute in my clothes. The clothes are too big for her which is the cutest thing I think I have ever witnessed.

She gave me the wet clothes and I quickly put them in the dryer. Then sat down next to her, under the blanket, on the sofa.

While I was putting the movie on Kyunghee said something that made my heart skip a beat.

"Tae, how do you think I should tell someone I like them...or more like love them?"

"U-Um.." I felt her looking at me but I didn't look at her "..I don't know, maybe just tell them" I gulped.

"Would over text be cool? Because I'm nervous and I don't know if he'll feel the same" she pouted which usually makes me smile but I didn't smile. She's in love with someone else.

"I don't know Kyunghee, I've never told anyone I love them before" I sighed, keeping my eyes on the tv.

In the corner of my eye I saw her grab her phone...great.

I heard her typing but I just ignore it. She has been my best friend for ten years and I love her to pieces and I care a lot about her...but this is my fault, I should of just told her how I feel.

Suddenly I heard my phone go off, signalling a message. I looked at Kyunghee first and she was looking at me, my heart started racing.

I turned my head to my phone, and looked at the message.

A smile immediately spread across my face and I felt heat rise on my cheeks.

Kyungie :
I love you

I quickly type a message back and press send.

Taehyung :
I love you too

I heard her chuckle so I looked at her "we're so cheesy" she said, laughing.