chapter 7

*hermione's P.O.V*

We reached the drawing room of Zabini manor, still in wonder of what was going on and what was about to happen.

As we walked in, we saw four mini packages. Two green ones and two red ones, obviously Gryffindor and Slytherin themed. Each package was topped with a bow, but gold ones were on top of the green packages and silver on top of the red.

They said that inside was a clue to what they were going to tell us then if we couldn't get it, they would just tell us.
Blaise opened his box first. Inside was a slip of paper. It read:.

Blaise's hint
This is a rare skill that not many people can do. It is even rarer for four people that are closely related to have this skill to the extent that you are the only four with this happening.

Blaise read this out loud and we were still confused so Ginny opened hers. She had more text on some paper.

This skill only has one disadvantage, other than using it for evil. This disadvantage is that strong and negative emotions such as shock or sadness can block these abilities or strongly affect them.

Things were starting to piece together in my head. These hints obviously mean we have some sort of power that can be blocked by negative emotions. Gin opened her clue:

This ability can be used to frame people for your own crimes. This is why you just respect these abilities and use them only for good.

Then it was my turn to open my box. It felt too heavy to be a piece of paper. Way to heavy. I opened it up carefully. There was a package inside with a note.

You were the closest to her, I feel like this was the right clue for you. You can keep it if you want to.

Inside my box was a photo of Tonks. I teared up and knew what was going on. We were all a metamorphmagus. Just like Tonks.

"are we by any  chance a metamorphmagus?" I asked, still crying while the rest were tearing up. All the adults nodded. Tears flowed mainly from three of our eyes. Mine, Ginny's and Narcissa's. I knew exactly what I was going to do with this.

The photo was in a yellow trimmed frame, symbolising her hufflepuff antics. Tonks had bubblegum pink hair on that day. Her sea blue eyes were staring happily at her son who developed the same powers. Her lips were the same bubblegum shade of pink as her shoulder length, wavy and soft hair. As for what I was going to with this, I was going to give this to Tonks' aunt. The aunt with whom she fought against in the war. The aunt who loved her even with their difference in opinions. The aunt who took an the responsibility of being the oldest sister, looking after the youngest. I was going to give this I Narcissa, in private.

"yes you are. You truly are the brightest witch of her age" Lucius said.

"you know everything from the hints we gave you. There isn't really much more to say" my dad said. "why don't you run along back to your friends" he continued, I samtayed behind, hoping to catch Narcissa on her own. Luckily I did.

"Hey. I know how much this means to you so why don't you keep it. After all she is your niece. Me and Ginny might be able to arrange for you to meet Teddy if you would like??" Narcissa was crying and agreed.

I spoke to Ginny and she was able to speak to Harry as he is the godfather of Teddy. Narcissa and Lucius met him for the first time after the next few days.

Narcissa said that it was one of the best days of her life.

---x---

Hi, I'm going to try to update this story every Monday if I can :)