Chapter 6

Your P.O.V

The girls and I are going for a walk, which I really need. "Aww y/n you look so cute in Lauren's clothes" Ally complemented as I came down the stairs "thanks Ally" I chuckled but blushed at the same time "aaaawww y/n's blushing!" Camila cooed "no I'm not" I said shyly as I tried to hide my face "she looks beautiful, now leave her alone" Lauren chuckled as she put her arm and pulled me closer. I swear my whole body tingled and I felt sparks erupt in my stomach, I don't know why I felt like this, it's something I've never felt before especially towards a girl.

The girls and I left the house and we started to aimlessly walk through the forest. We had been walking for about fifteen minutes now, talking and getting to know each other better. I found out Camila loves bananas, Ally loves Waffle House and Dinah and Normani both love Beyoncé as for Lauren I found out a lot about her, I just find myself so intrigued by her and her beautiful emerald eyes. I found out she loves the 1975, Lana del Rey and a lot more.

"Hey y/n can we see you in your wolf form?" Camila asked excitedly "umm I don't think you'd want to see it" I chuckled "oh come on y/n we'll show you our wolf forms" Dinah negotiated "ok fine, but you guys go first" "fine but turn around while we undress ourselves" Camila said defensively "ok" I said my cheeks flushed as I turned away from them.

You see when a human transforms to their wolf form their clothes rip because they get bigger so most wolves take their clothes of before they transform and put their clothes back on when they transform back to their human from.

One by one I could hear them transforming. Camila came up to me and turned me around using her nose. They were the most beautiful wolves I had ever seen and they all had different eye colours to their human selves. Dinah and Camila had blue eyes because they were Luna's Normani and Ally both had green eyes because they were betas and Lauren had red eyes because she was an Alpha. "You guys are so beautiful" I said in awe.

I went up to them and started to stroke them and they all purred as I did so which made me chuckle, I observed and pet them for a while longer then Camila led me to turn away again, which I realised was her telling me that they were going to trans...

I went up to them and started to stroke them and they all purred as I did so which made me chuckle, I observed and pet them for a while longer then Camila led me to turn away again, which I realised was her telling me that they were going to transform back. I turned around and I could hear them transform back. "Don't turn around yet" Camila said which made me chuckle "ok you can turn around now" I heard Normani say. "You guys are like the most beautiful wolves I've ever seen" I complemented "thanks y/nn" Dinah said (y/nn stands for your nickname) "y/nn?" I questioned the nickname Dinah gave me "yeah it's our ickname for you" "hmm I like it" I said "ok now your turn" Ally said.

"Ok then, but let me warn you I'm not like you guys, I'm not a normal wolf" I warned "yeah, yeah whatever y/nn, now hurry up we'll turn around and we won't look at you" Dinah said as the girls turned around and covered their eyes. I slowly started to to undress myself and I tried transforming "ugh" I grunted in pain "guys this is going to take a bit of time" I said "don't worry y/n take your time" Ally reassured. I tried again but I had no luck again "I'm not used to this, I've only ever transformed three times in my life" I explained "what three times!?" I heard Camila whisper. I tried one more time and I could  feel the blood boiling in my veins, I felt my eyes change colour, I could feel it, I was changing. I felt my bones cracking, I felt so much pain "uugghh" I groaned in pain as I transformed.