On A Lighter Note

It was quite an intense feeling when I sat closer to her in the mall after ordering our food. It's been months after my marriage since I enjoyed my days per my will, so I wanted to make the most out of this time and express my feelings for her. Having benefit of being at a public place where everyone was unknown to me and the ambience was relaxing, we decided to move to the food court and enjoy a good meal.

Sitting on the sofa with her sitting beside me, I looked towards her with an intense gaze and started playing with her hair. Enjoying the play, she adjusted herself marginally facing towards me giving me more exposure to her beautiful smile and hot looks. I wished to kiss her, however it was a public place. I carried on the play. Pulling her closer with my left arm, I hid my face into her hair near her left ear and uttered with a deep voice, "Let me hear words that increase my heartbeat."

Coming closer to my right ear with her eyes gazing behind me,  she said,  

"Your wife is seating behind you."

------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Readers,

Hope you enjoyed reading tit bits. Don't forget to share your feedback through comments. It would help me a lot in improving.

Thank you.