Teach Me

"Ouch" I say again as I fall on my butt .... AGAIN. "Come on, one more time" the brown haired boy said as he puts his hands out for me to grab. I refuse.
"Austin, I give up. Lets go home"
"No (Y/N). I said I'd teach you and I always keep my promises." He smiles and I melt because there's just something about his smile that makes me fall in love with him all over again.
"Especially yours" he adds with a wink and I finally cave. I reach up and latch onto his arms. One of his arms sling onto my waist and he holds onto my side so I won't fall. He slides out and onto the ice and all i can think is "Here we go again" After a while I catch onto his techniques and I get brave. I let go from him and take off in a haste. He looks shocked but then takes off and is closing in behind me. I don't resist though. I turn and slide causing my skates to dig deep into the ice. Austin turns to do the same but his skate dips too deep and he slings backwards into the ice, landing flat on his butt. I laugh and slide over to him, but he gets up fast and declares "it's on"
"Bring it" I claim as I take off. People start gathering at the sides of the rink and paparazzi start appearing. Typical though. Austin can't go anywhere without someone taking a picture if him. It's fine with me though because I'm always on his side. Or well, in front of him. :D
After a couple of different tricks and a couple falls... from Austin, I decided to pull one last thing.
I staggered fast across the center of the rink and right into the middle, just letting myself go. My body flies into the air and I twirl into a fast spiral. I come down and land in the fixed position of a ballet dancer. Austin comes slowly gliding forward with the suspense in his eyes and shock on his face."How-" he began to say, but I finally admit the truth. "I know how to skate"
His eyes grow big."Then why-" I put my hand up in defense before I cut him off. "I wanted you to teach me" He stutters his words."But you're-" I laugh, "I know"
He starts to say something but I slide forward into his chest. As an instant reaction, his arms wrap around me in a hug. Cameras start flashing but I don't care. I lean back and mold my lips onto his. "I just love it when you teach me stuff." His eyes began to sparkle as he realizes I was giving him a compliment. I stare deep in them and that feeling that floats in my stomach appears. It's like a giant group of butterflies are dancing in the shape of a heart around inside. "I love you" I add quickly so he couldn't say anything. His arms tangle on my hips and he pecks my lips, finally giving in. "I love you too"