brennens coming over

colbys been up for about three hours now and has done nothing with his day yet. No body was home because sam, corey, devyn, and katrina went to hawaii for a couples trip, aaron was in texas visiting his family and jake was in kansas, also visiting his family.  So colby was left all alone for a couple days. so colby decided to text brennen.

c: hey brennen are you able to hang out later. no ones here.
b: i'm available ;)
c: idk if we are going to do that brennen
b: fine... i'll be there as soon as i can
c: okay see you later.

As soon has colby heard brennens truck pull in the driveway he quickly ran downstairs, fell down a couple, and opened the door that brennen was viciously banging at. "WASSUP BROTHER" , colby yelled. Brennen smiled and said, "what's up". Brennen walked in and put his bags on the floor. They both walked into the kitchen.

"I'm bored as fuck" colby said truthfully yet sarcastically. Brennen smiled and bit his lip. "has daddy's slut wanting his daddy's big cock" brennen said after biting his lip. Colby bit his lip as he smiled and winked and stared into brennens eyes and said, "fuck me hard daddy". Brennen picked colby up and threw him on the counter.

Colby whined in excitement colby grabbed the collar of brennen's sweatshirt and whispered seductively "don't hold back daddy". Brennen bit his lip and slowly rubbed colbys very hard dick clearly seen through his workout shorts. Colby quietly moaned.  "don't hold it back" ,brennen said getting harder as he was rubbing colbys dick.

Brennen slowly took off colbys shirt and started giving colby hickeys colby moaned and brennen pulled colbys pants down. Colby had already grown two inches bigger, brennen bit his lip and climbed onto the counter. "undress me slut" brennen said to him. Colby sat up, undressed brennen and started jacking brennen off making brennen and his own dick harder. "choke on me" brennen said looking at him.

Colby spit onto brennen's dick and slowly started sucking it. Brennen slightly moaned as colby shoved his cock further down his throat every time. Colby shoved it down as much as he could, he gagged and took it out of his mouth and slapped it on his tongue.

Brennen was almost up to his full nine inches. "i want to cum into you" brennen said has he got off the counter. Colby got off right after brennen then brennen aggressively kissed colby and turned colby so he was facing toward the counter.

Brennen got onto his knees and started licking colbys anus to make it easier to put him into it. Once brennen could fit three fingers into colbys hole they both knew it was time. Brennen shoved his three fingers into colbys mouth. "lick them" brennen aggressively said to colby. Colby licked them and then brennen took them out of colbys mouth.

Brennen turned colby around and put him on top of the counter. Colby spread his legs and brennen rubbed his dick against colbys filling them both with pleasure.

Brennen slid his dick into colbys anus. Colby whined in pleasure and in pain. Brennen bit his lip and slowly started going faster. Brennen started to moan as he was about to cum. Colby moaned every time brennen hit his spectrum. "i'm- i'm- going to cum" colby moaned. "cum for daddy cum for me." brennen growled, a couple seconds later colby cummed all over his chest, as well as brennens. Brennen went faster making both of their moans fill the house. Shortly after brennen cummed into colbys hole and pulled out of him.

Colby sat up kissed brennen and got off the counter. colby grabbed brennens dick, got on his knees and slowly licking brennens dick. brennen moaned and colby started jacking off brennen aggressively. colby started bobbing his head up down on his dick. colby stood up and quietly moaned into brennens ear, "i want to taste daddys cum." brennen bit his lip "ride me" brennen whispered back "daddy will tell you when he's about to cum"

colby put brennen on to the counter, brennen laid down and colby climbed on top of brennen. colby positioned himself on brennens cock and slowly slid it into him. colby moaned and started bouncing on his dick. brennen moaned and spread colbys ass to see his dick sliding in out of him colby started going faster making both of them moan louder, colby took brennens dick out of him and turned around.

colby kissed brennen again then started rubbing their dicks together. colby started sucking brennens balls making brennen moan. he licked his way to the tip and shoved brennen into his mouth making brennens legs shake. "damn yo- you're so fucking good" brennen said as he was moaning. colby smiles and started bobbing his head up and down, brennen started moaning really loud, colby moaned in excitement. brennen came into colbys mouth, he moved it around his tongue, let some fall out of his mouth and then swallowed what was left in his mouth brennen sat up, colby kissed him and they both got off the counter. they both looked at each other's naked body's.

colby grabbed brennens hands and says, "as long as we say no homo it's not gay." they both laughed and put their clothes on.

A/N: UHM THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME WRITING FAN FICTION NOT AS A JOKE WHAT DO YOU THINK?SHOULD I JUST STOP AND YEET MYSELF A CLIF OR SHOULD I WRITE MORE CHAPTERS?

935 words.