Yandere Queen Mera X Male Reader(AU)

AU:Arthur doesn't exist. Mera is the full blooded Atlantean daughter of queen Atlanna. She is the queen of the Seven seas and there is no king...yet.

In the mind of Queen of the seven seas he belonged to her, he was destined to be with her, HE WILL BE WITH HER

In the mind of Queen of the seven seas he belonged to her, he was destined to be with her, HE WILL BE WITH HER...he was only delaying what's is inevitable. The marriage of Y/N L/N and Queen Mera. She had no idea why he didn't want her, there was no woman who matched her beauty in all of Atlantis, not only that but when he does marry her he'll he king! So why won't  he just accept his fate already?!
'It's probably some damn surface dweller!' She thought angrily as she rubbed her temples in annoyance. She never liked surface dwellers to begin with but now that she has pretty confirmed that one is his lover her hatred has only grown, she has a half mind to declare that any surface dwellers seen is to executed on the spot in hopes one of the Atlantean's would catch and kill her. She knew it had to be true because whenever she went to Y/N's palace his parents would always tell him that he was on the surface, well he had also been assisting the Justice League he went under the alias Aquaman. Speaking of Y/N he was currently on the surface with the Justice League. She growled and got off her throne, she was going go visit her beloved.

When she arrived at the bat cave she knocked the armored door with a simple kick and continued on, she want immediately confronted by Superman. Mera slammed the pommel of Trident into the ground creating a loud boom making the area around them shake. "Move Kryptonian I'm here to here to see MY Y/N." She said pointing her Trident at him. "What are you doing here Mera?" She looked past the Kryptonian idiot to see her Y/N looking completely irresistible! She wanted to pounce him right now his surface clothes hung off loosely which gave her a few ideas, he was also leaning on  his Trident which closely resembled Mera's. She walked past the Kryptonian and basically jumped into Y/N arms, they had been apart for too long now, the king and queen belong together.

Y/N decided to formally introduce Mera to everyone much to dislike. She hated surface dwellers especially ones that took Y/N's attention form her. Y/N introduced her to everyone one on the Justice and it was very evident that she didn't like any of them. It was very evident when she met Wonder Woman, she clung to his side and glared at her. Mera could see the lust in her eyes when she looked at Y/N. Now Mera decided to give her a chance considering the Atlantean's and the Amazons were currently at peace. But she crossed the line when she confronted Mera and told her that Y/N was hers! How dare she! Y/N was the king of Atlantis! He belongs to Her!
"A marriage between the Amazonian Princess and and the Atlantean Prince, that will unite us fully."
Disgusting! Mera's mind could not conceive the idea of her giving her birth to half breed who also had Y/N as a father.

Needless to say the Amazon slut was no match for a queen and she lost her head. When the Justice League found they tried to attack Mera for killing Diana even Y/N, but no matter she would set him on the right path.

Y/N POV
The League wanted Mera to pay for her killing Diana, but she was my gonna be my wife in less than a week. I had to decide where my loyalty was. I had to put my people first, I loved Diana but I also loved my parents and Atlantis itself and I planned to use magic to resurrect her, but the league demanded she be brought to justice. I entered the throne room and the first thing I saw was Mera's smirk, "You didn't think I'd actually just let someone else have right? You are my king," She said rising of her throne. "You are going to be my husband and you think I'd just let the Amazonian have you? You are the Atlantean King and I am the Queen, we belong with each other simple as that."
She said while stroking my cheek, I couldn't deny that Mera was a woman that could rival Diana in beauty. "It doesn't change the fact that not only the Justice League are after us but the amazons are too." She grinned wickedly, "Then we'll have to get rid of them won't we?"
3RD POV
And so they did, the Justice league, aided by the Amazons were stupid enough to attempt a frontal assault on Atlantean's....in water, that was literally the dumbest this they could have Done. It was barely even a battle Mera used her  Aquakinesis to drown almost half of the Amazonian forces and the rest were defeated by Atlantean's. When the Justice made it to the the throne room they found Mera sitting on the holding an unconscious Y/N who had a large cut on his cheek which was definitely from a weapon. She gave a sinister grin when she saw them, "Well dear heroes I suppose we talk." Mera proposed that in exchange for them leaving Y/N be she would give them a spell that could revive Diana. The Justice League had no other choice, if they attempted to attack her she could easily defeat them with her aquakinesis, so they accepted her deal.

And after the exchange peace was the result, since the Amazons had their Queen back they decided to back down and the Justice League had Wonder Woman back they decided to drop there problems with Atlantis. In the end Y/N accepted his place as king and ruled over his kingdom with grace. And he was loved by all,

But none loved him more than Queen Mera....