Eight

I drift off into a pile of tears.

"What's wrong, did I do something?!" Costa panics.

He had done nothing wrong, and I didn't want him to think he did. I didn't want to fall into tears in front of him, I cry all the time just not in front of people.
Costa becomes frantic throwing tissues at me at every which angle he could think of.

"Please talk to me and try and stop crying," he keeps repeating.

I know I had a lot of things going on and I should have just told him the truth and opened up but all that came out of me was tears and hand gestures trying to express the way I was feeling.

As I'm looking like a maniac, with a red puffy face and tears flowing all over the place with my hands bouncing around everywhere I realised something.

I left the dino nuggets in the oven.

Naked and sprinting down the hallway to the kitchen I immediately grab some gloves and take the nuggets out and realise they're a little burnt. A little dark around the edges. Reminded me of me throughout my dark years of high school.
Costa is standing behind me, babbling words that I can't even hear because I'm so focused on everything else.
Then he grabs my shoulder.

"ASIA" he shouts.
"I don't know what the fuck is going on but I'm fucking worried. It's been two days of you constantly ignoring me and then you call me over, and then we fuck out our problems AND THEN YOU START CRYING AND RUN OFF! I know when somethings up, it's quite fucking OBVIOUS so could you, would you PLEASE tell me what's happened?"

And here goes nothing.
"Ms Russel has organised a meeting with me and the counsellors next week to talk about an undeveloped fetus in the toilet that she thinks was mine"

Dumbfounded, Costa stares at me. In complete and utter silence. His eyes struggle to blink as he starts looking around for things that could particularly salvage his mind from breaking.
"Well was it yours?" He asks.
"NO, you DUMBFUCK, I have a BAR!"

His fingers begin to tap the bench his hands rest on. He looks puzzled trying to put the pieces together in his head.

"It was after our fight, I saw Harley May walk out the girls toilet and when I went in there there was a bloody mess so I reported it," I mumble to him as I grab a plate and strategically place the burnt dino nuggets in a stylish presentation.

"Did you tell Ms Russel that it was Harley?"

"Of course not, I don't know what went on"

"Well are you going to talk to HARLEY then?!"

WELL ITS NOT LIKE SHES BEEN AT SCHOOL FOR ME TO TALK TO HER?" I grunt hysterically, as I squirt myself some tomato sauce on the plate and dip my nuggets in only to shove down my throat straight after.

I'm honestly more pissed off having to explain myself to Costa about the situation rather than being pissed of at Mr Russel for assuming.

Costa walks off into my room and comes back with my pijama robe, the best thing I've ever worn. He's also got himself a bathroom robe, just to cover himself up too.
As we are trying ourselves up at the front, we hear a knock at the door.
Through the window I can see Celia's head but I wasn't 100% sure.

Eventually Costa's phone started blowing up with texts. That was enough confirmation for me.
Costa walked up to the door to answer it, revealing her red sweaty face.

"How was gym?" Costa asks.
"Good, I thought we would be meeting back at yours?" Celia questions as she begins to turn to me as if I had ruined their plans.

"Oh shit yeah lemme get my stuff babe,"

Wait. Babe?
What the fuck happened in two days between these two?

I watch as Costa runs into my room to get his clothes on. Celia glares at me in the meantime.
There's something about her that really turns me off. But in all honestly I couldn't care less, at this point all I cared about were my burnt Dino nuggets.

Runs back into the kitchen and grabs a dino nugget before shoving it in his mouth and kissing me goodbye. He doesn't hold back as he pulls me in at my waist and places a sloppy one on my lips too. All while in front of this woman with smoke coming out of her ears behind him.

Celia didn't look too thrilled about it obviously.
You know, I think I'm starting to get the vibe that she doesn't like me.