CH 19: Old Dogs, New Tricks

CHAPTER NINETEEN

~ Kiondra ~

"Isis! Stop! You're pregnant, you can't fight!" This is the third time this week Isis has tried to beat somebody's ass. We're looking for a wedding dress and people love to comment on her relationship with Kev because they see her as an easy target. Like she's some kind if gold digger. Let me assure you, she's anything but that.

"Fuck this bitch! Imma beat her white trash ass!!!" Isis lunges for her so I have push the lady out of the way but she accidentally falls into a a dress rack. Isis and I look at each other and run out of the boutique not even bothering to help the lady.

The sad thing is this isn't the first or last time this has or will happen. But she's glad she has me or I swear she would've murdered some bitch by now.

The cold winter months are finally beginning to pass and the Starling Cup playoffs are set to begin in about two weeks. Ugh. It's not that I don't want Branson to be playing, but I've barely seen him and it drives me crazy! I'm more agitated than Isis is! For the most part, all she does is shop for baby clothes, eat, and complain about her stretch marks. She's so vain.

At the advocacy dinner, we raised over half a million dollars for education and supplies for children in need. Ontop of that, President Trollman also donated money...and offered me my old job back. I told him I haven't voted Republican yet.

Isis and I have been inhabiting Branson and Kev's places. Turns out, Kev owns an ungodly amount of porn. Last night we were going through totes he had in the coat closet and one was nothing but Black Booty Bitches. I almost had a heart attack while Isis exclaimed it was a turn on. Nasty asses!

I can only imagine what'll go down when he comes home in ten days.

"Got any pickles?" Isis asks me while we watch the news.Tonight we're at Branson's with Coco and Loco who are cuddled up against her stomach even though she's just starting to show. I nod and get up to get her a jar. I know she'll eat the whole damn thing anyway so there's no use in taking a few out.

"HOLY FUCK! KI COME HERE!" Without thinking I run into the living room. Kevin and Tamara are on the news talking about the Hawks. More specifically Branson and me.

"They cost us our jobs!" Kevin griped.

"I'm going to be homeless!" Tamara said with fake tears.

"If Kiondra Harris would've done her job and not [expletive] Branson, we wouldn't have to do a publicity stunt!" Kevin rants. "Tomorrow we will be having a protest to boycott the Hartford Hawks as well as contacting company President Trollman, Kiondra Harris, and Branson Miller. We will meet at the Hawks' ice rink at noon. Please help us, let's show them that whores such as Kiondra and Isis Thomas, who is player Kevin Nolan's baby mama, won't stand in the way of proud Americans retaining jobs!"

I'm stunned speechless. Isis's face has a deep red hue and I know she's pissed.

"Lemme get my gun! Imma kill these cocksuckers! They dun fucked wit da wrong bitch!!!" Alright, more than pissed. She gets up to grab her purse and I grab her arm.

"Calm down! Stress isn't good for the baby..." she takes a few deep breaths then nods. "Give me the gun." One by one she hands me her guns. Six total and I thought she only had one.

"How can they do that Ki?" I shrug and attempt to repress the surge of anger I'm feeling. After that we don't talk about it for the rest of the night and fall asleep on the massive couch, Coco and Loco included.

***********************************************

"Kiondra answer your phone!" Isis groans finally pulling me out of my slumber-induced daze.