iTs YoU Part 6.

GIGI'S POV.

Gigi:"Zayn!"I yelled quickly texting Bella and telling her to cover for me.

Zayn:"Yes?"He asked coming into the room. I packed a small bag making him raise a eyebrow"Whats wrong?"He asked with wide eyes.

Gigi:"Nothing....Bella just wants me to stay over for tonight"I said hoping he would believe it.

Zayn:"Oh, okay"He said sending me a small smile before kissing my head"Message me when you're there safe"He said making me nod and walk out the room.

I got in my car and drove over to Kendall's house parking my car. I got out the car and walked to the knocking on it. I waited a few minutes before hearing the door open.

Kendall:"Gigi"She said shocked"What are you doing here?"She asked making me bite my lip.

Gigi:"Y/n seemed upset and I don't like seeing her upset so I just wanted to see her and try to cheer her up"I said making her smile softly.

Kendall:"Come in"She said moving aside"She's in the room"She said making me nod. I saw Payton walk out making me freeze.

Payton:"Hey Hadid, whats up?"She asked making me bite my lip not knowing what to say.

Kendall:"Y/n is a little pissed at Taylor so she needs someone to vent to, so I called Gigi"She said lying for me. I sent a quick and grateful smile making her wink.

Payton:"Oh, alright...are you staying over?"She asked running her fingers through her hair.

Gigi:"I'm not sure, but-"

Kendall:"She is, I'm not letting her drive home late"She said sternly making making Payton put her hands up defensively.

Payton:"Alright, alright, relax babe....I'm not kicking her out"She mumbled making me laugh a little.

Gigi:"I'll leave you two to it"I said making them both laugh a little. I excused myself and made my way to the room where Y/n was staying and opened the door slowly.

I closed the door behind me and saw the cutest sight. Y/n was hugging her pillow and sleeping like a baby making me awe and place my bag down walking towards the bed. I slowly sat on the bed making the girl stir a little. She opened her eyes and saw me making me smile softly at her.

Gigi:"Hello sleepy head"I mumbled tracing her jawline.

Y/n:"Hmm hey"She mumbled rubbing her eyes and letting go of the pillow"What are you doing here?"She asked with sleepy eyes.

God, my baby is so cute!

Gigi:"You seemed a little upset earlier so I wanted to see you"I said removing the pillow and slipping under the covers with her.

Y/n:"You didn't have to do that babe, I don't want to get you in trouble"She mumbled wrapping her arms around me securely. I kissed her nose and shook my head.

Gigi:"Its okay, I wanted to come and see you. It made me a little upset because I couldn't really come up to you earlier and hold and kiss you"I admitted making the girl listen"I knew you were pissed and I also know when you're pissed....it takes a lot to calm you down"I said making her chuckle lightly.

Y/n:"Hmm like what?"She asked with a small smile.

Gigi:"Well, from what I remember...."I said pretending to think back"You need your music, a good book, some cuddles, some kisses-"

Y/n:"I need you"She said cutting me off"You're the only one that can calm me down....fully"She said making me poke her nose and smile.

Gigi:"Exactly! And voila! I'm here"I said making her chuckle and kiss my cheek.