Cookies

Holy mother of pearl!!! 5.5k reads!??!?!??!?!??!?!? Wwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttt???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

how

I would of never thought that one of my stories would be this popular!!! Wow! Thank you guys so damn much. You guys are awesome. This time.... I will make this chapter 2 times longer than I usually write it ;)

Oh also, I'm planning on starting other lemons (as per requested by my followers) I will be writing a Dottie x Blaze, Amber x Teony, Gene x reader and Karma x reader. :3

Nico nico niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!~Okay onto the storyyyyyyyy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey kawaii~Chan?" Asked Garroth. "Could you turn on the tv for me please?"

"Sure Garroth!" She replied.

Garroth immediately looked at her with a confused stare.

"W-what?" She stuttered back.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked, concerned.

"Um, yes?" She addled."Why?"

"Its just... you didn't say the kun at the end of my name." He worried.

"Oh. Ah... I just forgot." She stuttered, swearing at herself in her mind.

Zane looked back at her with an alarmed glare. He's the only one who knows of her secret. Zane butted into the conversation in an attempt to change the subject.

"Everyone makes mistakes!" He chuckled uncomfortably.

"Yeah..." Kawaii ~ Chan heckled awkwardly.

The young meifwa turned on the only tv in the room. The news channel was on. A blond haired girl with big glasses holding a microphone was talking about a mass murder mystery about an old man named Wilford, who, allegedly killed five people in a small village.

"Witnesses say they heard gun shots coming from a shed in the southern part of the village. A few minutes later a couple went to investigate, only to find three dead werewolves sho-"

Zane quickly turned off the tv.
Kawaii ~ Chan and Garroth looked back at him, confused.

"We are trying to recover from the incident with Kiki... I don't think we need to hear about this kind of stuff." Zane loomed.

Kawaii ~ Chan and Garroth both agreed. They needed to get their minds off of guns and criminals. Just then, Laurance got out of the bathroom.

"Sorry it took so long guys. This hair doesn't look good on its own." He proclaimed with a small smirk.

Everyone laughed at his self centered remark. There's always time for Laurance to gloat about himself.
===========================

"Mmm!" Kawaii ~ Chan moaned in delight.

Nana lapped off all of the remaining batter that was left on the spoon she was using to bake with. She needed to taste test it before she molded it into the cookies and baked it. She needed to make sure that it was 100% tasty!
After a few more minutes of mixing, Nana poured the mix into little heart shaped molds. Then, she put the tray of molds into the oven and turned on the machine. A timer was set to one hour.
Now. What to do....
She had an hour left before she had to take the cookies out, but she didn't know what to do.

Thankfully, because of the whole thing with Kiki, they were offered a room that had a kitchen, two bathrooms, a living room with a small fish tank and one big room which had a king sized bed and a tv in it. The meifwa had tons of things she could do but somehow... She didn't know what to do. But then, an idea rose to her head. What if she watched something with Zane? She made her way up to their room and knocked on the door.

"Hey Zane! Can I come in?" She asked.

"Sure." He replied.

She opened the door and walked in the room. Zane was laying down on the bed, reading a book. Nana sat down on the bed with him, peering over the book to see what he was reading.

"What book are you reading Zane?" She asked.

"It's a book about divine warriors who have superpowers and stuff... it's okay I guess." He described.

"Ooh sounds cool! Oh by the way... do you want to watch my little horsies with me?" She begs pleasantly.

"I thought you'd never ask! There's a new episode that just came out today!" He smiled.

And so, for the next fifty minutes, Zane and his girlfriend Nana watched my little horsies. They were both cuddling inside a warm blanket ; Zane holding Nana in his arms. Their position was comfortable, until Zane felt something touching his groin area. He looked down and saw Nanas tail, brushing against it. He blushed at the sight.

"U-uh Nana... could you possibly stop brushing your tail against my... uh.." He stuttered.

Nana turned around to look at him. She suddenly realized that she had been moving her tail unconsciously. Her face was now flushed in red.

"O-oh, sorry!! I sometimes move my tail when I get excited. My little horsies must of gotten me all hyped up..." she said, moving her tail out of the way.

"No it's okay... I didn't mind..." he said unconsciously.

Nana looked back at him, blushing even more because of what he had just said. He liked it?! She thought in her mind.
Zane was very embarrassed by what he just told her. It just slipped out, like butter. He covered his mouth with his hands.

"I-I mean... I'm glad you liked it Zane kun~..." she mumbled.

Soon enough, their faces were inching closer to each other's. They both could start to feel the hot breath coming from the other person's mouth. Nana slowly closed her eyes, still inching closer to Zane, while he turned his head side ways, preparing to kiss his beautiful mistress. Grabbing Zane's hair, Nana passionately placed her lips onto his. Zane could taste the cookie batter on her lips, causing him to lick them seductively. Their mouths intertwined with each other's for a bit, opening and closing lustfully to catch their breaths. Then, their tongues started to battle with each other. Swirling around to prove who's more dominant. Of course Zane won. His kissing was so heated and fiery, that she started to melt in his arms. The feeling of lust was starting to kick in. Nanas tail was now wagging for more. Their bodies were so close to each other that Zane didn't know if he could hold on for much longer. Still kissing, nana brought her body even closer to Zane. Her chest was now pressed up against his. This bold move had brought him to his breaking point as he slowly moved her body to lay down on the bed. Zane was now on top of her, still intertwining his lips with hers.

But all good things must come to and end...

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

Nana had totally forgotten about the cookies. Her lustful kissing session with her boyfriend had caused her thoughts to become a jumbled mess. Because all she was thinking about was him and him alone. She got up from the bed and started to make her way out of the room.

"Sorry Zane... maybe next time?" She pouted.

"O-oh... okay..." he sighed.

"Don't worry... once I take these cookies out, I'm free until tomorrow afternoon" she chuckled, winking at him.
———————————————————————————
Was that long enough? I dunno. Well, hope you guys liked the fluff! ;)
Special shout out to.... um...      @o4o4o4o4o for wanting to drink poison? Lol okay I'm tired bye