Chapter 6 - Hope

New Chapter. Tell me what you guys things :)

--------------------->>>>>>> Kate DeSotto

Chapter 6 – Hope

Ky’s POV

I couldn’t believe it. I had a date with THE Trent DeSotto. My heart was beating really fast right now from all the excitement. There was no way I was going to sleep anytime soon. I just couldn’t after all of today’s events. My dad accepted me for being gay. Trent and I were going out on a date. Everything just seemed perfect right now. I smiled my biggest smile ever. I just couldn’t believe it.

I got out of bed and made my way outside. I wanted to feel the night breeze.  It’s always relaxing. I asked Talia if she wanted to come along and after getting ready we made our way to my favorite spot under the oak tree. We brought a couple of blankets for if it got too chilly.

Talia and I always did this whenever one of us wanted to get away from it all. Honestly both of us didn’t want to be were hunters. It was kind of decided for us. She wanted to open a restaurant, she was an amazing cook. As for me, I wanted to travel. I wanted to see the world. I’ve never been outside of Bellfast.  A howl in the distance broke our conversation.

“The howl sounds…sad,” Talia nodded in agreement. “So what are you going to do after graduation?

“I don’t know. I want move out and be free. I want to see life outside of being a were hunter. I can’t leave my mom and dad though. It would break their hearts knowing their only daughter left.”

“Yea I don’t want to leave my dad either but I don’t want to be a were hunter the rest of my life. And with Trent…I don’t know I feel like I can do anything if I had him.”

“I’ve noticed a change in you. It’s only be a couple of days but you seem different. I mean come on, you just came out to the great Miles Ashford. He may be your father but that took a lot of balls.” I laughed at that. I guess she was right. I never thought I’d ever tell my father I was gay. I was always scared he didn’t accept me. But I just had to do it. Trent gave me the courage to do it.

A snap in the bushes made us jump to our feet into attack position. Were hunters, remember. We spook easily.

“Come out we know you’re there,” Talia shouted. Slowly a dark wolf came out of the shadow, It’s been a while since I’ve seen a wolf, mostly rougues too. But this one was different. It…it was beautiful. It had a black fur that matched my hair. It was big and strong. It’s paws were about the size of my hand. It had muscular shoulders and body. But it’s eyes…I know it. It was emerald.

“Trent?” He perked up his ears as soon as I said this. He began to wag his tail in excitement. “Trent it’s you. What are you doing here?” All of the sudden in front of me instead of a wolf, stood a man…a naked man at that. I blushed and covered my eyes. “You…you’re naked Trent!”

“Haha, darling if you’re going to cover your eyes everytime I’m naked…well we already have issues then and I haven’t even taken you out on a date yet.” He joked but he sounded sad.

“Well at least have some decency in front of a lady ass,” Talia joked and handed him one of the blankets. Thank god we brought extra.

“Are…are you decent Trent?” I still had my eyes covered. Not saying anything he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. I felt his body heat onto mine and his soft skin on mine. I uncovered my eyes and was now staring into the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.

“You have no idea, how long I’ve wait for this moment darling. How long I’ve wanted to touch you and breathe in your scent.” I couldn’t help but let out a small whimper as he said this into my ears.