You Are In 2050

Hercules
.
.
.
'Welcome to Chaos'

We all fell to the ground.

"As if I haven't gotten hurt enough today..." Lafayette complained as everyone groaned and got off the ground.

"So um...just a question ya know...but..WHERE THE HECK ARE WE?!" Laurens yelled.

We were in a isolated building. Grey walls and concrete floors. There was a breeze coming from the broken window. We all sat in a circle and looked up. There were words written down. Every single word each person had said to this point.

'You are in your dorm.' The computer replied. A new set of words written in the sky.

"Well. STOP STATING THE OBVIOUS AND TELL US SOMETHING THAT WILL HELP!" Angelica yelled at the sky, presumably where the female robotic voice was coming from.

'You are in 2050'

"Wow. Our planet got wrecked. Is it only us here?" I looked up.

There was only snow and our building. It's all you can see for miles. Literally miles, I just saw so much land.

'Yes. Only you.'

"Could you like...explain...or somethin'?" Peggy waved her hands.

'The year is 2050. Currently at King's College. Your world has fallen apart due to theories being proven correct. The flat earth theory in particular. People got mad the government was lying. They destroyed earth. You live on a flat earth. The 10 Million population of Earth now lives on Mars.' It explained.

"Wonderful. Just amazing. THIS is why we don't steal from our fathers, JOHN!" Eliza yelled at him.

"How do we get out?" Alexander asked.

'Undo the mistakes of the humans'

"WE HAVE TO BRING BACK 7 BILLION PEOPLE?!" Lafayette screamed, quite outraged.

'I just said undo the mistakes, Lafayette. Jeez. No need to be so rude.'

Ouch. Computer lady got an attitude.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry." Lafayette raised his hands in the air.

"So basically bring back Earth to it's natural form without the million tons of snow and somehow get people back on?" John asked.

'Precisely.'

"But how can we do that?" I asked.

'Through a series of tests.'

"I never did well in school..." Lafayette sighed.

"Okay then. What's the first one?" Peggy asked.

'Is everyone ready?' The voice asked.

"Yes." We sighed.

Here goes nothing.

Laurens
.
.
.

And just like that everything went black.

I opened my eyes once again.

'Hello John Laurens.'

I heard the voice. I looked around. None of my friends were there.

'Don't bother looking for them.'

"What have you done with them?" I asked.

'It's part of the game. Try to find each other. You have the next 24 hours. You can hear or read the thoughts of any player you wish at anytime.'

"Well that isn't too hard."

'Okay. If you say so.'

I saw a large bar in front of me. It read difficulty, easy to hard.

The bar quickly moved up all the way to the end of hard.

JOHN! I heard the voices of my fellow friends.

'You have now been seperated by 200 more miles. Good luck to all players.' It announced.

So, can everyone describe their surroundings? We will go by oldest to youngest at all times. I thought.

Suddenly a little tablet appeared before me, a hologram one.

There, each of the thoughts of each person was being written down.

Angelica, snow and some large red building with a red cross. No living beings.

Lafayette, just snow

Hercules, snow with a yellow building and a grocery shop.

Laurens, I'm at the college

Hamilton, what if the sky wasn't blue how would life be different if it was orange, or what if I was never friends with these people, or never came to the US? Oh wait, um I'm just surrounded by snow

Eliza, just snow...and an empty house

Peggy, I'm in NYC. I just see the Empire State Building

Laurens,Let's all pull up our maps.

I took out my phone and clicked on the Maps app.

Laurens, Everyone head to the red building where Angie is at. I'll talk in 10 min.

Everyone replied with an okay. You know, everyone except Alex who wrote 200 paragraphs before hand.

'Hello, John.' The voice came back to me.

"'Sup?"

'How does it feel like to have such a disapproving father?'

"Its not important."

'Oh, so it's not important that you never came out to your father since he was abusive?'

"N-no." I stuttered.

'Stupid as always.'

"I-I'm not!"

'Your father knew you never had a bright future, you were just a mistake anyways.'

"S-sto..." I could feel the tears stream down my face.

'You are just a worthless object which no one cares about. It wouldn't matter if you were here or not.'

"N-no.."

~Turtlboi :)