New Heroes

Akia and her allies had successfully conquered the military base and eliminated every hostile in the area. However, before they could settle down, they needed to search the armoury for any strays. Jewels, John and Victor slowly pry open the door wide enough for Jaxon, Jones and Shiori to squeeze through. They Cautiously head down the stairs and towards the armoury, whilst trying to remain silent.
They arrive at the main door and prepare themselves to attack. They slowly open the door then Shiori rushes in with her guns. She then puts away her weapons and informs her allies that she found survivors. Major Rick Thomas and five others were the remaining pilots after the Savages attacked the base.
The team regrouped at the command center then Rick showed everyone a video recorded on a helmet camera. 
The footage showed the beginning of the outbreak, many of the soldiers were turned into Savages and attacked their fellow comrades. It shows the Soldiers losing their Sanity during the Massacre. Some tried to escape but almost everyone was taken out. After seeing the footage, most of the team lost hope.
Akia thought that everyone should stay at the base but Victor disagreed and suggested that they head out and search the Cities. "There are still survivors out there." Victor said to Akia, "We have the resources to help, so we should. "  He continued. Rick agreed with Victor's plan and had some equipment to help with the Savages. He showed them the HB Thruster, Which was equipped with dual hand grenade launchers for quick bomber strikes. " I've got three more for some of my teammates, " Rick said to Victor, "We'll help you out. " He finished.
Jones, Rick, Sarah, Victor and the other soldiers got into a Cargo plane and flew to the nearest city.  Akia remained at the base with the others thinking about what Victor said. Victor and the others were near their Destination when they realized that Jewels Snuck onboard. "After what you said earlier, I thought you could use as many fighters as possible. " Jewels stated.
Rick and three others, hopped out of the plane with the thrusters strapped to their backs and Cleared the ground for their comrades. Sarah stayed inside the plane and gunned down the savages as the plane circled the battle zone. Rick and his team flew low to the ground and took out the Savages using impressive and effective aerial maneuvers. The pilot activated the plane's Hover Technology to slowly descend to the ground and drop off Sarah. She then assists Jewels to secure the east side of the city whilst Jones and Victor secured the Westside.
Rick and his team found survivors on the rooftop of a tall building in the center of the City. The pilot flew the plane close to the building, then Rick helped them get aboard. Victor told the pilot to take them back to the base whilst they cleared out the city.