25

"So you have to meet up with her today for the planning of the wedding?" Hoseok asked once more, making sure he had heard correctly

"So you have to meet up with her today for the planning of the wedding?" Hoseok asked once more, making sure he had heard correctly. He turned to look at Yoongi, noticing the look of dread on his face.

"Yeah, the wedding is literally in 2 weeks" Yoongi groaned, his fingers now moving up to rub at his temples in annoyance. Namjoon breathes out a sigh before standing up from the chair and moving over to sit next to Yoongi on the couch.

"Listen Yoongi, I have an idea but you may not like it" he nervously began, wiping the sweat off of the palms of his hands on his jeans. This grabbed Yoongi's attention as he turned to look at Namjoon with desperate eyes. 

"I'm down with anything at this point" Yoongi confessed. Namjoon nodded his head before continuing with telling his idea.

"As much as you might hate this idea, you're going to need to stay on their good side." Yoongi's brows slightly furrowed, waiting for him to finish.

"This means that you're going to have to pretend you like her" Namjoon finished, looking down to see the fearful look in Yoongi's eyes.

"Wait, for real?" he asked, now sitting up straight as he stared right at Namjoon with concern and worry.

"For real. We all know how much she takes a liking to you so if you stay on her good side, she can't suspect anything" Namjoon added. Yoongi still continued to stare at both Namjoon and Hoseok with uncertainty.

"But even then, won't she still suspect something because I've been annoyed with her this whole time. I'm sure she'll notice the sudden change in my attitude."

"But that is what she wants. It'll take her time to get used to it, but then it's most likely she won't question it" Hoseok chimed in, earning a satisfied nod from Namjoon. Releasing a shaky sigh, Yoongi nodded his head before agreeing to their ideas.

"Alright, I'll try to stay on their good side." Hoseok patted Yoongi on the back for reassurance before opening his mouth to speak.

"Namjoon and I will try to figure out as much as we can to stop the marriage" Hoseok assured him, pointing at Namjoon for emphasis. With a small smile, Yoongi gave them a head nod, trusting the both of them as well as his friends to save him from this mess.

"Well, you better hurry because the wedding is in 2 weeks"

"Yoongi will you get off of your phone?" Only lifting his eyes up, Yoongi stared at Rose before slowly tucking his phone away back into the pocket of his jacket. With a sigh, he placed a hand underneath his chin as he continued to finally listen in on the conversation.

"I would definitely recommend this style for the venue" the wedding planner offered, waiting for the both of your reaction. Rose's eyes widened as she stared up at the picture in admiration, now patting a hand on Yoongi's arm for his opinion.