Chapter 25 - Haru and Blair

Start from the beginning

“I don’t know why you are saying such mean stuff” I growled

“You call this mean honey I’m making it easy, so listen clear back off ok no one needs you here. You're already a sore loser and a trouble attracter so get lost” she replied

“I’m not sure how to take that” I said dryly because the truth was, I couldn’t get lost even if I wanted to.

“Take it as a threat, I will reveal what a sly aggressive girl you are Blair” she leaned and whispered to me.

She smiled at me and Haru and walked away with the other girls. I wasn’t sure how to take this threat, actually make her do what she planned to do. Or I just kill myself now and not be here when it was revealed. She was making it worse for me and I wasn’t sure what or how to react to it.

I really don’t understand how she ended up like this. It never occurred to me what I did, would become a wide spread problem. I was a trouble attractor I wasn’t going to lie; this was just one of those ones you wanted to forget. I sighed.

I was hurt but it didn’t make anything less painful than it was now living in hell. I had walked to class and everyone went their own ways. I sat through class thinking of plans to actually prevent Erica to say things she doesn’t want to reveal even for my sake. Things I wanted buried I am sure if the family heard what I did, they wouldn’t trust me anymore.

Everyone has a secret, Hunter was right some things were left better unsaid and hidden from the world. No one wanted to be reminded of the past of gruesome memories.

“Hey who is that guy?” I heard a girl whisper behind me everyone was chitter chattering now, it was hard to know who was saying what.

It was near lunch and I was starving, so when I looked to where the girls were gushing over him, I nearly went red in the face. Haru was standing besides our classroom and I knew he was waiting for me. I looked at how poised he was he looked so foreign and I was surprised to see girls goggling him.

“Haru” I tapped him

“Ojou, want to get lunch” he said looking down

“Sure let’s go” I mumbled and went to sit outside, it was slightly grey today and I was wondering if it would rain.

It was silent for a while and I wasn’t sure how to ask Haru these questions, without sounding like an idiot. But who cares right now because I need to ask him anyway and this was the best time. There was no distractions from the other boys just me and Haru, which was embarrassing in some ways but it was nice too.

“Haru can I ask a question” I asked and looked at him he did the same.

“Sure” he mumbled as he took a bite out of his apple.

“Do you like Erica” I asked and watched his reaction he stopped chewing on the apple for a second, and chewed a few seconds later then stopped as if he was thinking.

“Why would you say that Ojou” he said and looked at me and I blushed.

“I don’t know I was just wondering because you guys looked really friendly that time when I saw her" I trailed. "when I saw her bullying someone I was going to jump in but I saw you” I replied back taking a bite out of my pasta.

“Oh” he replied but he looked thoughtful

“Yeah so I was wondering what was going on” I replied curious “Not like I have doubts I am just wondering” I blushed

“To tell you the truth Ojou, I only have one person in my mind” he mumbled

“Oh! Really” I asked clearly shocked and he looked back at me, but his face was slightly tinged pink.