chapter 1

Clarke:

The hatch door opened and the sun glared through my eyes. I inhale the oxygen and I step forward. The wind blows in my face, I feel somebody hold my hand. I look down and I see Madi. "You know this is a new start, for all of us." I say. Madi nods and takes a deep breath. "Yea, I Know." she agrees. I observe the scenery around me. The ship landed in the shallow area of the ocean. I hear the waves crash upon the shore. So simple, yet so beautiful.

I glance to my right seeing Bellamy and Echo talking. I swallow and bite my lip not letting the pain get to me. I know he will never like me in that way. He loves Echo and thats how its always going to be. Octavia leads the way. "Can I go with her?" Madi asks. I Nod, she sprints and catches up with Octavia.

We finally reach land, full with fields of grass, trees and hills. The planet seems very similar to earth. The way the sun reflects off the trees creating the neon green color. The fresh pine tree air, it reminds me so much of the time I first landed on earth. The reason why Eligius 3 was missing was because they found another planet to live on. Similar to earth, and it was habitable for humans. I feel somebody grab my wrist, I turn around and I realize it's Bellamy. "Hey." I give him a shy smile, not trying to show too much affection. "Hey." I Say. The sun gets in my eyes the closer we get to the top of a hill. "Isn't it beautiful here?" he asks. I nod trying to put my hand over my eyes trying to block out the sun. "Yes, it reminds me so much of earth. Our home, correction what was our old home." I say. He shakes his head and pulls his fingers through his hair. "Well this is our new home now, a new start".

I open my mouth about to say something but I realize we are stopping. I look at Bellamy and we jog up to the front of the line with Octavia and Madi. "Whats wrong-?" I ask but I get distracted with the city view. I open my mouth in complete shock, I never saw an actual standing city before. The closest thing I ever saw to a city was Polis ruins. I see bridges with moving cars on them. I have never see anything so beautiful like this in my entire life. "What should we do?" Bellamy asks. "I don't think it's a good idea" Octavia suggests. We came 125 years too this damn planet and she thinks we shouldn't make peace with these people. "These people in this city, could help us Octavia" I snap. She takes a step closer to me. "We don't know what we are walking into Clarke, last time we were in this position the grounders wanted to murder us. This is their territory."

I bite my lip. This is different than the grounders. This is civilized planet, they have cities. The only reason why they came to this planet was to give humanity a second chance. "Enough! We are walking into that city if thats the risk we are willing to take" Madi yells.

Octavia nods and sends a signal to allow people to walk through. We eventually make it to a wire fence with guards surrounding it. I can tell they are holding guns. We put our hands up letting them know we are coming in peace. "Who the hell are you?" A guard asks

"100 survivors from earth" I say

They let us pass...

Bellamy:

They let us pass. The guards lead us down a hallway. I heard they were taking us to the government building, I'm guessing that means we are meeting this city's leader. The others waited down in the lobby of the building. Two guards open the doors and lead us into a room. A middle aged women dressed in a white lab suit. She has medium brown hair, hazel eyes, fair skin. She has her hair pinned back in a low bun. "You must be the survivors from earth." the women says. She walks away from her desk and goes up to Octavia to shake her hand. Octavia doesn't budge. "My name is Debra Walker, I am the mayor of this city but I am also a scientist as well". Debra gives a small smile.

"It's nice to meet you Debra. We have came a long way" I say. I glance at Clarke and she gives me a small smile. I've been in love with her, ever since I met her for the first time. Her blue eyes remind me of the ocean. The way her hair shines in the sun. I have never seen nobody that beautiful. "So I heard you were survivors, you took Eligius IV ship to get here correct?" Debra asks willingly

Clarke nods. "Yes, we were in cryosleep for at least 125 years. Our friends unlocked the file for Eligius 3 and that's how we found this place" Debra smirks at her and she folds her arms across her chest. "You know, after the bombs went off, the earth wasn't habitable for 200 years how did you survive?"

Octavia walks closer up to Debra. "We survived because most of us were born on the ark. 12 nations and they sent 100 teenage prisoners down because the ark was running out of air. We found out there were survivors. The radation wasn't the problem." Debra looks surprised, that there were survivors. Why?

"That's impossible. I mean there was a time after the bombs where the earth healed, where the earth was habitable again. But there was no way the nuclear power plants weren't destroyed by the bombs. There had to be a nuclear meltdown I just don't understand how you survived" Debra softly says. "We found a bunker to live, once the radiation died down" I say

She nods. "Thats, impressive. You guys can get showers, changed into some new clothes and we will show you to your dorms. Welcome to Redken city, your new home."

-
Well I hope you enjoyed the first chapter and I hope this story gets you excited for s6 over our 9 month Hiatus!

Xoxo