Mabye forgivness???

ابدأ من البداية

"Oh sorry I just have a big bruise down their from getting kicked." Ross said and Laura felt guilty.

"Ross I'm really sorry about that!" Laura said.

"Laura its fine." Ross said and Laura sighed then a different waitress brought them their drinks but she had on super short shorts and you could pretty much see her cleavage and she was starring at Ross.

"So what would you like?" The slutty waitress asked Ross.

"Um I will just get 3 blueberry pancakes." Ross said.

"Ohh that sounds good!" The waitress said giving Ross a big smile. Ross then faked smiled and Laura sighed.

"Oh and you?" The waitress asked Laura.

"The strawberry pancakes please." Laura said.

"Ok." She said and left Ross then saw Laura looking down.

"Laur what's wrong?" Ross asked and Laura looked up.

"You where basically having eye sex with her breasts." Laura said.

"No Laura I wasn't but she was just like putting them in my face it was disgusting!" Ross said serious.

"I love you!" Laura said.

"I love you to." Ross said then kissed Laura then slowly pulled away.

"Awe rossy feel the baby is kicking!" Laura said and Ross put his hands on her stomach to feel light kicks and smiled then the baby stopped and he took his hand away.

Then the slutty waitress came back exposed more so now you could see everything and Ross was disgusted but didn't show it same with Laura.

"Well here is you food." She said giving ross his food then reaching over Ross putting herself on his face while giving Laura her food she then left.

"God that was disgusting!" Ross said

"Yea I know." Laura said.

Ross and Laura finished their food and left to go home then right when they got in the car and drove home and sat in the den and Laura rested her head on Ross's lap while he played with her hair.

"Today was awesome ross." Ross smiled.

"I'm glad you liked it! But the fun isn't over yet." Ross said.

"What do you mean?" Laura asked.

"Now we go skinny dipping in the pool!" Ross said excited.

Laura giggled.

Ross and Laura then stripped naked then walked out to the pool.

"I'm not going to jump I don't know if I can with the baby." Laura said.

"And of course I'm not!" Ross said and Laura giggled then laura put her foot in the water and slowley got in.

"Woo it's cold!" Laura said.

"I know! Ross said then went up to Laura and hugged her from behind.

"I love you laur!" Ross said.

"I love you to!" Laura said.

Ross then started to kiss Laura's neck from behind then found her sweet spot while Laura let out moans. He then pulled away and kissed her and then pulled away.

"Can I have a piggy back ride?" Laura asked.

"Sure jump on." Ross said and turned his back to Laura and she jumped on his back and he held her and started swimming with her on his back.

"This is fun!" Laura said.

Ross smiled they kept skinny dipping for about 1 hour then got out ross got a big blanket and ross and Laura sat in the living room and watched tv while Laura snuggled up to Ross's chest.

"Ross." Laura said.

"Yea?" He asked.

"We forgot to put on clothes." Laura said.

"It's fine we don't need them and I like being naked." Ross said.

"Yea I could tell." Laura said and ross laughed ross was then flipping through channels then porn came on and ross kept it there.

"God no ross I don't want to watch people having sex!" Laura said.

"But look how fast the guy is thrusting into that girl." Ross said and Laura closed her eyes and plugged her ears ross then turned off the tv.

"Laura it's off." Ross and and Laura opend her eyes and unplugged her ears.

"Ok ross you can only watch that when I'm not around." Laura said.

"Well I used to watch it but now I have you!" Ross smirked.

"Oh wow ross!" Laura said and snuggled up to his chest.

Sorry for boring chapter! But at least it's long😄