eight; flushed cheeks & safe arms

may 17th 05:20am

@ holyjeon

♡ liked by sooyaaa_, fxxldoggyssy and 289 othersholyjeon 05:15am sleep is for the weak view all 12 commentsjimjams go sleep u fetusholyjeon @ jimjams wanna fight

liked by sooyaaa_, fxxldoggyssy and 289 others
holyjeon 05:15am sleep is for the weak
view all 12 comments
jimjams go sleep u fetus
holyjeon @ jimjams wanna fight

-

the next day taehyung woke up from a aching feeling in his back, he had fallen asleep on the couch with yeontan while watching the third movie that night. taehyung simple couldn't sleep and now here he is coughing having the feeling as if he had become sick and a back which hurts.

it was saturday, yeontan was still in his lap sleeping but soon woke up when a hand started to pet the small dog's body.

"morning walk?" taehyung asked and the fluffy ball jumped down and followed taehyung to the hallway. without bothering putting on some new clothes the tired blond and his dog walked out of the door and felt fresh air finding it's way to their lungs.

taehyung has problem – it isn't something big, but sometimes it made his life a bit harder. he couldn't sleep, well he could fall asleep after some hours of not falling asleep. but something he couldn't do – make his body get into the deep sleep the body need.

he always slept some hours but it never felt like he was enough rested. he often woke up by the smallest sounds and it always made him annoyed that never could he sleep past eight am in the morning.

it was a simple struggle, not too bad. but it still got annoying.

the streets was all empty due to it being really early in the morning. the sun was still rising but it wasn't dark. it was a perfect time to go out for taehyung. reliving some stress he could have. it was calm walking the lonely streets of seoul.

sometimes he missed the charm of daegu but seoul was his dream, and he was moving not knowing anyone besides yoongi who moved a half year after the blond – to begin his dream too.

walking to a park nearby taehyung sat himself on a bench resting his legs for a while while he let yeontan walk around and smell every little thing he could find.

taehyung brought out his phone and clicked the instagram app, he always was logged into the taesflowers account. he had a personal, but he was very serious about that one, wanted it to look perfect. not like his flower account where he posted pictures of random flowers all the time.

he saw what jungkook had posted just a few minutes ago, he hasn't went to bed yet?

taesflowers:
hi, night owl?