Chapter XIX

Y/n's POV

When Dinah dropped me off at home I had to face the wrath of my mother. Apparently she had gotten a call from the school saying I missed certain periods. Well shit. I hadn't thought about that.

"Where were you?" She asked the second I stepped into the house.

I looked around as if searching for an answer. "Out?" I more asked than stated.

"Out?" She asked me. "When you were supposed to be in school you were out?"

I looked around again. "Yes?"

"Why?"

I looked around once more. "Reasons?" She gave me the Mom look. "Okay okay, I was on a date with Dinah."

"So let me clarify," she started. "While you were supposed to be in school you went on a date?"

I nodded. "That is correct."

My moms face grew into a smile. "That's my daughter."

I looked at her confused. "What?"

"You never do anything wrong," she explained. "I was a rebel in high school, so I've been waiting for you to break some rules."

I smiled. "Seriously?"

"Yup," she popped the p. "Now go set your stuff down dinner will be set in thirty minutes." I nodded and walked slowly down the hall to my room. When I entered my room I dropped my bag on the floor and proceeded to flop down on my bed. I sighed. Today had been a long day. A good one. But a long one nonetheless. I pulled out my phone and decided to scroll through YouTube until it was time to eat. While scrolling through my recommended I saw a video that made my heart stop beating.

Dinah Jane Hansen has a girlfriend?!

I immediately clicked on it having to know what was said. I wasn't really paying attention to the intro and who the person was until they started to talk about the pictures they had of me and Dinah.

"As we see in this picture Dinah Jane Hansen is lip locked with another girl. But the question arises: is Dinah gay, who is this girl, and why are there braces on her legs? Stay tuned for further videos to find out."

The video ended. I stayed frozen staring at the black screen. I slowly scrolled down to look at the comments wondering if I really wanted to know what people have been saying. I did. The first comment I saw was a good one.

OMG DINAH HAS A GIRLFRIEND IM SO HAPPY FOR HER AND THE GIRL

I smiled. At least that one was good. The other ones? Not so much.

Who the fuck does this chick think she is? Stealing Dinah away from us like that. What a bitch.

Look she's disabled Dinah could do so much better

She's not even that pretty what's wrong with Dinah's eyes

I felt my eyes fill with tears. This couldn't be happening. This is exactly what I was afraid of. Exactly what I didn't want to happen. Exactly why I refused to be with Dinah. A tear fell from my eyes and I silently sobbed as I continued to read more.

What a freak

She ugly

Dinah needs some glasses

Dinah's dating a disabled person prolly outta pity

That last one hit my heart hard. What if she was? What if I was just a charity case to her? I don't think I'd be able to handle that. Hell I can't even handle this. I slowly stood up and grabbed my cane. I went to my bathroom and opened a drawer taking out a razor. I haven't done this since I got diagnosed. But I just couldn't take all the hate anymore. I put the blade against my wrist getting ready to make a cut when my phone dinged.

So I've been dead. Sorry about that. BUT IM BACK AND THATS THAT MATTERS! YAYAYAYAYAYA! ANYWHORE, hope you enjoyed though you probably didn't because this chapter sucks ass. But yeah. That's all. See ya.