How I lost the Love of My Life

Edited

Alexis' POV

"Were the hell did you people come from?" Jen and I yelled in union.

"We came to tell you something and its a good thing we did!" Alex gritted throw his teeth still staring at Blake.

"You two are coming with us!" Zack said then looked at Blake " Continue spreading those rumors and I'll personally see to it you pay!"
Then they dragged us outside.
We decided to skip the rest of school surprisingly there AP for seniors is what regular seniors do in New York so we can all skip whenever surprising that gang members take there education serious I know were all in AP classes.

We spent the day watching Teen Wolf. So the boys just wanted to tell us they had another job tomorrow. Why the couldn't call or wait til we get home they wanted to surprise us at school.

Next day I had this gut feeling that something bad was going to happen but ignored it.
I wore a simple white high waist short shorts and a black crop top marked Karma's a Bitch.

Lunch

So the girls and I were talking then my phone rang.

"Hello dad."
D-dad A-Alexis
D: Hon its Zack
A: what about Zack?
D: he's been shot and it doesn't look good he's at home in the medical room

As soon as I heard those words I ran of so bad flash would have a hard time keeping up then the girls were right behind me.
We jumped into the car and I was driving triple the speed limit.

When I got there he was on the floor and Alex unconscious and everyone around him. They moved when they saw me I fell on my knees right next to him and started crying.
I placed his head in my lap.
"Don't cry angel you know I love you right and I don't want you to be lonely."he said as he wiped my tears.
"I.. Love you too." I kissed him one last time.
Then he died right there in my arms I cried right there until dad lifted me up and carried downstairs. He tried to get me to stand but as soon as he let me go I fell again so he carried me to my room.
He was about to leave when I stopped him.

"Who shot him?" he sighed.

"They were attacked by the Jaguars" He left knowing I wanted to be alone. The Jaguars are our rivals.

I gathered myself I went to the weapons room got my hand gun and went back upstairs everyone was looking at me.

"Sky we're you going!" Jen asked sympathetically.

"To get even!" I slammed the door got in my car and drove over to the Jaguars gang house.
Then I kicked done the door, literally.

Blake's POV

Jake Mark's 5 year old son and I were playing the walking dead then the door was kicked done, literally, then there stood Alexis she had  mixed emotions pissed, sad, hurt, ready to kill and her mascara spoiled on her face lime she was crying.
Then Mark our gang leader, yeah I'm in a gang, came down he saw her and smirked while Jake paused the game.
"Ah my favorite Mafia leader's daughter so what do I own this visit from the child of Adrien Daniel!" smirked.

She's Adrian Daniel's daughter.

"YOU BLOODY BASTARD YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID?" she yelled as she started to cry.

"I'm clueless!" he said acting innocent.

"You killed him he died in my arms!" she yelled back.

That's when I looked at her good she had blood all over her.

"Who!?"he said.

"I'm done playing games!" she yelled she walked up to him and shot him in the foot.

He managed to jump on her then she turned them so she saw on top she started punching him. Then

Adrian, I saw him before, and Alex and the girl she's always with Jennifer I think were at the door.

They looked at her and they grabbed her off him but she tried to fight them off but couldn't she almost did though.

"Let me get him!" she yelled as the grabbed her off him.

"Sky you need to calm down." Jennifer said calmly.

"Don't tell me to flipping calm down he killed him he Killed Zack do you know how it felt to watch him die in my arms not being able to do anything!" she yelled. Then Alex picked her and hugged her.

"Calm down sis." he said as she cried in his shirt. He and Jennifer carried her outside.

"If you ever mess with anyone in my gang especially my children I WILL come back for you!"Adrian yelled at Mark as he took him up and threw him over the dinning table made of glass. He walked out then we heard cars.

Alexis' POV

I went to school the next morning I remembered what Zack said and tried to be strong so I dressed a little different.
I also put on my necklaces Zack gave me and my promise ring.

At school"Do were is Zack oh yeah forgot he committed suicide being with you can make a person mad!" Lana said as she walked up to me

At school
"Do were is Zack oh yeah forgot he committed suicide being with you can make a person mad!" Lana said as she walked up to me. I looked at Blake and Lee and I saw ...reget in there eyes.

"Im not emotionally stable to deal with you."I said calmly as I turned to Lana.

"Whatever he could rot in hell for all I care he was with you he couldn't have been sane!"she said.
I launched my self at her planting my fist on her fake nose and I grabbed her hair and started pulling her then Jen grabbed me but I wouldn't let go of her hair so  Alex's friends her get me off Lana and outside to the parking lot. You see yesterday I wasn't focused so I couldn't fight back when Dad ,Alex and Jen held me back but now I was beyond furious.

As soon as I was in the parking lot they let me go I just jumped into my car and drove of I went to the Shooting Range that's were I get rid of my trying to calm myself down

Blake's POV
I turned to see Alexis crying but not as bad as she was yesterday.
I felt sorry for her. I pulled Leana to me by her waist she rested her head on my chest and we watched as Alexis was pulled to the parking lot then we heard her car drive of and we saw her blue WRX drive out.

While Lana was on the ground whining about her broken nose.
Then Jennifer stormed inside she walked up to Lana grabbed her off the ground and pushed her into the locker then gave her one across her face so hard her face turned so fast I'm surprised she didn't get whiplash.
"Listen to my carefully if you hurt her like that again I will not hesitate to put a bullet between your eyes and in your skull got it!"Jennifer said giving her death glares. Lana nodded while trying to get out of her hold.

 Lana nodded while trying to get out of her hold