♡It Was Only A Matter Of Time | Part Two ~ Request♡

Of course, Kivia had agreed to go out with Michael - and it had been three months since the two of them had gotten together. During those three months, Kivia and Michael had become the most famous couple in school, as well as the neighborhood in general.

People spoke of them wherever they went, and it was almost as if the two of them were celebrities. They would spend days ditching classes, and making out in the janitor's closet.

Even once or twice, they had been caught being intimate with each other.

However, with all that said and done - many boys had their eyes on Kivia as well. She was beautiful, why wouldn't anyone have fancied her?

Letting out a sigh, Kivia held her books close to her chest as Jeremy, the school douche bag, called her name.

"Hey Kivia! Come here!" he grinned - making her roll her eyes in annoyance. This wasn't the first time Jeremy had tried something on her.

"In your dreams," Kivia spat back.

"Ooh, Michael's been giving it to her good - that's why she has eyes for no one but him!" Jeremy wiggled his eyebrows, making a few of his friends laugh.

Kivia opened her mouth to talk back, but she was cut off by Michael.

"Back off, Jeremy," Michael's eyes went dark.

"Why? What are you going to do?" Jeremy raised an eyebrow.

"I said back off," Michael growled.

Jeremy, of course, didn't listen - and so Michael threw a violent punch at him, sending him to the floor with a bloody nose.

"That's what you get when you mess with us,"

༻❁༺
Thank you so much for reading!
I tried! Queenkivia15
I hope it was okay!
Lots of love! xxx
Isha
༻❁༺