♡Brief Outburst♡

You groaned in frustration and threw your pen down. Letting out an angry breath, you grabbed your notebook and tore it apart - throwing it onto the floor. You had been attempting to study for your final year college exams - but it didn't seem as though it were unfolding very well.

You were irritated to the max.

"Hey, what's going on?" your husband, Michael, walked into the room with a look of concern painted on his face. He saw the notebook, and looked back at you.

"Ugh, exams are so bloody stupid!" you yelled, punching the study desk a few times. You hardly ever had outbursts like this, but when you did - it was horrible.

"Hey, hey," Michael walked up to you, wrapping his arms around your waist from behind. "Relax,"

"I...can't," you gritted your teeth as you began to sob. "Exams are in a week and I can't study at all!" you sniffled. "I hate this so much!"

Michael rubbed your waist gently, whispering comforting nothings into your ear.

"How about I run you a cold bath, and then give you a glass of warm milk?" he turned you around so that you were facing him. "Forget studying for the evening,"

You nodded, sniffing as you let out a sigh. "The notebook's ruined. All my notes were in there and-"

"Don't think about that now," Michael chuckled slightly. "Come with me,"

✻✻✻✻

The next morning, you had awoken to Michael bringing you breakfast in bed. A small smile formed on your face as he set the tray down on your lap.

Your smile instantly turned into a frown when you saw your notebook on the tray - as good as new again. You looked up at Michael, and he shrugged a little.

"Fine art has always been a talent of mine," he laughed. "I managed to piece your book back together again,"

"Oh Michael..." you shook your head. "I don't deserve this-"

"You deserve everything in the world," he moved closer to you to plant a chaste kiss on your lips. "And I will never stop loving you,"

༻❁༺
Did that suck? Yes.
Am I sorry? Nope.
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love! xxx
Isha
༻❁༺