7

I had thought a lot about Arthur, and tonight and everything that would happen inevitably within the next few hours. I knew that Camilla was taking a walk to her friends a few blocks away and that Jack was driving Elliot to a meeting past the boarder. I slowly made my way to Arthur's office. Even though he was only 16 he was given his own place to work, guess everyone was forced to grow up before their time. I took a shaky scared breath and brushed down my dress before straightening my bun. I tapped nervously on the door. I heard a stumble and some books fall on the floor from inside before I heard Arthur yell from inside. "Yes, yes, come in!" I opened the door to see Arthur leaning awkwardly on the desk with a smile. I closed the door behind me and edged closer into the room.
"Mr Rookew..." I paused and inhaled deeply. "Arthur," I uttered. He stopped and stood more relaxed than before but still shocked. "I've been thinking about tonight, and what you've said on the matter," he realised that I was here to talk and invited me to take a seat opposite him on the two small cushioned chairs. He offered me a drink but I politely declined. "What you said this morning, I need to know just how much you do care about me," he began to tense and become more awkward. He stuttered but shifted in his seat trying to gain his confidence.
"I want to be with you," he muttered before standing up and pacing the room before shaking his head. "Just not... not like this," I stood and walked over, placing my hand on his arm which caused him to look up at me confused.
"You're not going to lose your virginity like this..." he remained silent but looked down at me this time. I reached up and took the pin from my hair which allowed my hair to flow down my back. He stared at me wide eyed realising exactly what I was insinuating. He asked me if this was really what I wanted to happen. I shrugged and let my eyes wander the room. "It's going to happen regardless later. You deserve to experience your first time properly. Besides... I'm curious myself to how it must feel to be with someone who cares," I admitted to him. He just stood there as we stared at each other. He seemed nervous but then again so was I.
"I can't do this, Anna," he told me frustrated as he turned and stormed over to the couch before plonking himself down hard. "I... I can't touch you knowing that you don't want me to," he told me softly as I sat next to him. He held his head in his hands but I placed my hand on his shoulder.
"But..." I though about what I was about to say. "I do want you to," I told him. He looked up at me and we stared at each other's eyes for a while. His eyes were the ocean, so full of life yet so uncertain. The blue-green hue carried his emotional currents, and before I could breathe I was drowning. His blonde hair was unruly. Hair from the slightly layered cut, they perfectly framed his face. The blonde hair and vibrant blue eyes made his feather dusting of freckles pop against his fair skin. He was evidently the younger one of him and his brother however I was young myself and somehow found myself more suited to a boy my age. He placed a warm hand on my jaw and leaned in slowly. Our lips touched softly a few times before I placed a harsh hand on his shoulder, pulling him in more. It seemed that I took him off guard but he didn't seem to mind. He kissed me more for a few minutes before I began to push his jacket from his shoulders. He flicked it off and flung it to the floor before slowly guiding me down onto the couch before him. He disconnected himself from me for a moment and was breathing heavily over me.
"Is this what you want?" He asked me. I nodded and he smiled to mirror my own facial expression before lowering himself back onto me to connect once more. He began to remove his tie as we laughed. "We could get in so much trouble for this," He sniggered as I laughed in response and began to unbutton the top buttons on my dress. Me being in this incredibly thick and modest black dress was a little harder to remove than Arthur's suit. Once he'd finished with his tie and noticed what I was doing, he removed my hands, placing them either side of my head and finished the job off himself. I was, in fact, allowed to wear a bra around the house if I wished which I did. He looked down and all the thrill from breaking the law melted away from him to be replaced by what seemed like awe and anxiety. He inhaled as he stared at me having the top half of my dress unbuttoned. After a second, his confidence came back to him and he wrecked a hand around under my waist to pull me up to him so that he could connect his lips to my exposed collar bone. I had never experienced this. I was just as virgin to this as he was. I mean I technically wasn't a virgin but that was not sex what I did with Elliot - it was a duty. This was so much more to a point where I actually felt something. He kissed me and held me so carefully as if he was afraid hat I would break like glass in his arms or under his kiss. Eventually he came up for air and looked down at me for consent to remove the dress from my shoulders. I smiled and he began to push the thick fabric from my body. He then pulled it from my legs and threw it on the floor in a thick pile. He stared at me for a moment before smiling to himself. "You're... beautiful," he told me. I just grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him back down, working my way down the buttons to the bottom before pushing the shirt off him. Given the fact that gyms didn't really exist anymore and the fact that he only worked at a desk at home, he was in very good shape. He kind of glanced down as if he was checking that he hadn't transformed into some monstrous lump of a man. I lightly look his chin in my hand and forced him to look back at me at which point he kissed me again. And again. After that moment he never stopped kissing me. I felt as though this was how it was meant to be, not performed as some cult like ritual for a few minutes then forgotten about for weeks. This was right. This felt right.