My Thanks

Just a little note of thanks before you dive in, as this would still be sitting in my mind ignored if not for the following people:

First, Josey. The biggest reason this story was even a possibility in my mind. He was there to support me every time I wanted to give it up.

Secondly, Kenzie. Thanks for giving all the constructive yet kind criticism you could manage! Your excitement about it, and help whenever I was worried is a big part of what made this all possible.

Thirdly, Jess! Always available to lend me her ear, and opinions, and always a boost to my mood when I needed it the most!

And last but never least, all of TheNutthouse. My friends and guildmates. Your constant questions, interest, and encouragement kept me going and gave me the push I needed to actually show people this mess I've made!

Cover created by the awesome Alli May, who you can find at https://allimaygraphics.wixsite.com/graphics/reviews

She went above and beyond for this cover and I owe her so many thanks!

I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I did writing it.

Please, ask me any questions you have and I'll do my best to answer them! Voting and sharing is always appreciated.

© 2018 Sabra Wright, All Rights Reserved. 

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher nor be otherwise circulated in any form of binding or cover than that in which it is published and not without a similar condition imposed on the subsequent buyer.