Chapter 3

Neil's POV

Neil's POV

Girl: Oh really!! What if I say that I don't have that much amount of money to give you huh?

Neil: Ok miss! I knew that already only. I can understand very well that how come a small middle - class girl like you can afford to pay such a huge amount of money as compensation. But you know what Neil Malhotra is not so stone hearted so right now I give you two options-

Either you pay the compensation or just kiss me and that too on my lips.

With this, I put a finger on my lips and moved closer towards the girl in such a way that our faces are only inches apart.

It feels really good to tower this girl with my huge frame. I looked at her lips and damn...

If only I could taste them once.

Just then only this girl moved away from me.

Girl's POV
Ah!! He is such a jerk. He has no regret for his deed and now he wants to take the advantage of this situation also. But who says that I will allow him to do so. After all, my name is also Ayesha who knows very well how to handle every situation. I will teach a lesson to this guy in his own way only.

Ayesha: Oh! So I really don't have any options rather than to kiss you. Hmm.

With this, I picked up a stone and hit the back glass of this man's car. He was shocked beyond words and came towards me as he held my hand roughly.

Neil: What the hell did you do just now? Now I will make you pay for this also.

Ayesha: Look, mister! Now I am giving you two options:

Either you should apologise to maasi (mom) or else I will call the police and get you arrested under the offence of drink and driving.

You had the audacity to give me two options previously isn't mister ? How's this ?

But breaking my sense of victory, I found him laughing hysterically at his place.

Ayesha: Maasi (mom)! Did I just crack a joke here? And if no then why the hell is he laughing like a mad person?

Neil: Oh my! You still don't know who Malhotra's are right? Only if you would have known, you would have never ever told such a thing. Malhotras have a large influence. Even if you get me arrested dear I will be out of the jail within a couple of minutes only.

Ayesha: Haha! Mr. Malhotra!! How can you consider me to be such a foolish person? I know very well about rich spoiled brats and their influence. Police tend to stay away from you because of your contacts. But the media people love to run after you only because of your influence and financial status. So basically, I will call the police alongwith some reporters. By the way, I don't want to send you to the jail. My main intention is to tarnish your image and reputation in front of the entire world.

Neil: Hey girl! You will definitely regret this decision of yours.

Ayesha: Please choose one of the options as I don't have an entire day to waste for this issue.

Well this is how you deal with people like these... Tit for Tat.

Neil: I am sorry aunt! And you girl, are you happy now ?

Anger lurked in his voice as satisfaction filled my veins.

I gave him a crooked smile and fled the scene along with maasi.

Neil's POV
How dare she? I had to apologise to that beggar because of that girl. This day is totally a frustrating one. First that girl in my office insulted me and this girl also. I will definitely take revenge from both of them.

Ayesha's POV
After dealing with that Idiot Malhotra, I helped the aunt to cross the road. After that, I went to the nearby cafe where my friends were waiting for me. My bff's Vanya and Ananya. They are my true friends or let's say that they are the gems of a person.

Ananya : Ayu! What took you so long huh to come here?

Vanya: Yes we have been waiting for you since the last half an hour.

Ayesha: Nothing guys. I just came across a stubborn monkey who was troubling me and was not allowing to go.

Vanya: Really?

Ayesha: Hmm!! It was just rich spoiled brat who thinks that he can buy whatever he wants with the help of money. But guys money can't buy a life. I mean that with the help of money you can save a person from dying but that doesn't mean that you can prevent his death forever. Death is bound to come no matter whosoever you are.

Ananya: Haven't you heard in news about the death of Rich people? If money would have been everything then rich people would have immortal na. But they also die, sometimes even before reaching the old age.

Memories...

They are a parcel which you carry over your shoulders. A parcel with no address...

Ayesha: Guys! It's time for me to leave.

Vanya: Hey ayu! You came just now only and look you are the first one to leave.

Ayesha: Err. I know that very well. But guys I have to complete that assignment which was given by prateek sir.

With this, I left the cafe.

Author's POV
Vanya: What is this yaar Ananya! You are such an outspoken girl. You hurt her feelings na.

Ananya: I spoke something which is a fact only. But now I have to set her mood also.Come let's plan something.

Ayesha's POV
The entire girl gang was discussing about that monkey. When suddenly Anni spoke something which reminded me of my past.

I could feel tears forming in my eyes which were threatening to flow any second. With this, I took their leave and headed back to the hostel. I know that this is not ananya's fault.

But still the it hurts badly remembering those days. Currently, I am sleeping on my bed with my duvet covering my entire body. Ah!! I just want to sleep. But my eyes are not heavy at all.

Oh god! Why me only?

When I have to study I usually feel sleepy as if I haven't slept for an entire month and now when I want to have some energy nap, sleep goddess is nowhere around me. Just then only, I feel someone hitting my stomach with something soft or let's say light weight.

____________________

So guys, how was the chapter?