Hello Mr.Player Ch21

To frogie99

I kept my promise!!! =D A long Chapter&& you will learn about Kadens PAST!! =O

:PP

I want 90 VOTES AND 50 COMMENTS FOR THE NXT CH!

it will be in Ians POV!! SO VOTE& COMMENT :O!

READ!!!! ::::

I suggest you listen to the music. It really adds to the chapter:D

Chapter 21

"Kaylee Come on!" Ian sang shoving the last pancake in his mouth, and darting up the stairs towards 'my' room. I laughed taking the last bite of my pancake and stood up starting up the stairs.

"She's not good for you."

I stopped confused; then quietly tip toed up the stairs more hearing the voices get louder and followed the voices.

"How do you know what's good for me?!" Kaden- Yes it is kaden's voice I realized listening silently and leaning against the wall outside the door. "You don't know anything about her!" he hissed.

What were they talking about? I know they were talking about me, but what for? Did I do something wrong? And why was Elric saying I am not good for Kaden?

Does he hate me? The thought ran through my mind and I shook my head clearing it.

"Have you seen her with Ian lately? She's getting closer to him. Maybe I am right; and she is going around the family" Huh? I leaned more towards the entrance of the door listening.

"Yes I know she is spending a lot of time with...Ian recently." Kaden whispered sadly and there was a loud sigh. "She hasn't spoke to me in two days now..."

"Oh And why would that be?" I could hear the smile in Elric's voice when he asked that question and my fists clenched. Why was Elric acting like this? The first day I met him he was so happy for Kaden and me!

"I almost called her Emily" Kaden breathed out in a low voice before it cracked slightly. "I didn't mean too... she- I remembered sitting next to Emily on the same couch we were on... and she looked so much like her..."

A lump formed in my throat when I heard the woman's name for the first time and he spoke it with a loving voice. I clutched to my stomach covering my mouth trying not to cry.

"Oh... I see" Elric said and I bit my bottom lip listening still. "You're still in love with Emily." He said and my eyes widened and I pressed my head against the door trying to hear more.

"Yes." Kaden said his voice breaking; tears starting to fall down my face and I wiped them away my hand shaking. "I love Emily, and I don't think I will ever get over her. But I can't just let Kaylee go; imagine how much that would hurt her... if she knew I have been lying this whole time..."

Lying? He was lying? About what?

"Lying?" Elric questioned and I choked back a sob listening quietly. "About what?" he asked sounding genuinely curious.

"I- I- never really - L-o-Loved her"

My heart dropped my knees shook; and I tried to hold myself up as he began to speak again. "Ever since Emily died on the mission I haven't been able to love..." he said and tears flowed freely down my face. "I loved her so much. We were going to get engaged..." he cried- Yes Actually CRIED!

I backed away from the door reaching up and covering my mouth so that my cries couldn't be heard and started up the stairs quickly trying to be quiet.

How could he? He lied all those times when I said I loved him, kissed me, hugged me, and even told me he LOVED me and would never stop! This wasn't fair at all; it seemed that problems and drama just never leave me alone... Why hadn't I just stayed with Alexx? At least he actually loves me; Kaden just lied the whole time!!