chapter one

This is when the actual story starts.

Ervins pov:
Hmm, I wonder if melodis wants me back in the team. Should I look for him? Yeah, i think i should. But what about the rest of the team? I've only met king and gowther out of the other six so what if they dont like me?! Probably won't. Why do I try.
I've been living in a village for the past years away from meliodis. The village is nice and small. I helped this old woman live in her new environment. I didn't have to hide my identity really. No one knew I was a sin or the fact there was an eighth sin.
"Hey miss Miller's." I smiled.
"Oh hey Ervin how you doin?" She asked.
"W-well I think I have to go for awhile."
"Oh alright young one, come back soon to visit." She said shooing me away.
"Okay, okay I'm going." I said walking out. Well it's time to seek meliodis. Hes probably in the next village drinking booze or something. I sighed aloud. What am I gonna do with him.... we've became great friends when we met. He helped me. Befriended me. Gave me a true purpose. He helped me get over hard things to forget. I walked through the forest. Trying to see if I could make out a village. Which I could.
Dashing twords it. So close, so close, so close! To quick, to quick! I stopped right at the boarder. Well I guess I should step in.
Walking through the town looking at the people talk when a woman yelled.
"Aaaaahhh!!"
Huh, who's that? Why isnt anyone helping?
I saw everyone ignore it. I heard the same scream again. Guess I have to save her. Running to the direction of the screams.
"Let me go!!"
I could hear it clearly! Run faster!
Now I clearly saw a man and a woman. The woman Cept on screaming as the man tried to strangle her. I ran faster jumping up so I can kick his chest. He flew back and she stumbled a bit coughing for air.
"Are you okay?'' I asked her laying my foot on the mans chest.
"Y-yes, thank you s-so much.. I'm brittany by the way.." she smiled stepping closer.
"Ervin." I introduced myself.
" Is there anything I can do for you in return?"
"Hmm promise to be safe, and tell me if there's a place I can rest, I'm exhausted." I smiled.
"o-oh, um I have an extra bed at my house!"
"U-um alright."

Third person:

Brittany ran off to her friend right after taking Ervin to bed.
"Emma! You wont believe what just happened! I just met the boy of my dreams, my prince in shining armor!"
"Oh dear..." Emma chuckled.
"No really, he saved me from a mugger, and he was so handsome!!"
"Really?" Her friend was shocked.
"Uh huh! He said his name was Ervin! He even called me his lady! And, and I asked if I could do anything for him, and guess what two things he asked for!"
"What!?"
"For me to be safe and if there's a place he could rest! So now hes sleeping at my place, I gotta show you him, but we gotta be silent!" Brittany said pulling Emma out of the bar but little did she know the dragon sin of wrath and the grizzly sin of sloth were following.