02| JOINING GLEE

02| JOINING GLEE

[ Chapter Two ]

❝I want to audition for glee club❞

[Showmance]

>> >> >>

A few days later Raven was back to being the smiley best friend of Quinn and Quinn had for the most part, forgiven Raven's outburst at her. The two were coming up the stairs with Santana to find Mr. Schuster in order to direct him to Coach Sylvester's office. Of course Santana yelled a rude comment but Quinn tried her best to be polite.

"Ms. Sylvester wants to see you in her office, Mr. Schue." Quinn paused looking him up and down, "She doesn't like to be kept waiting."

"You got it." Mr. Schuster replied. 

"Hola Mr. Schue." Raven waved with the hand that wasn't linked in Quinn's.

"Hola Raven." Mr. Schuster nodded back, "You got that paper ready?"

"Of course." Raven grinned and turned back to her best friend who was looking at her suspiciously, "What? He's my Spanish teacher."

"I can't believe you're taking two languages." Quinn shook her head at Raven.

"I mean, if I don't take a full load of classes, I'm bored. Even though I have insane cheerleading practices, I still like being academic." Raven shrugged and to prove a point, when she walked over to her locker, there was a row of textbooks and two books she was reading for her own pleasure.

"Wow." Quinn nodded, "Good on you."

"Thanks Q. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must get to French class." Raven winked at her best friend, "Love you."

"Love you too Ray." Quinn smiled and went off to bother her boyfriend.

Raven's smile fell as she walked down the hallway. After French class, she was determined to talk to Mr. Schue about auditioning for glee.

>> >> >>

Raven peered in as she saw the Glee club rehearsing a song that she thought she knew but couldn't place it. A smile appeared on her face and she just leaned slightly on the doorframe until they were done. Right afterwards, she knocked on the door, "Mr. Schue. Can I talk to you?"

"Yeah, of course Raven." Mr. Schuster dismissed the Glee club and walked over to her, "What did you want to talk about?"

"I want to audition for Glee club." Raven said proudly.

Mr. Schuster smiled, "Really? I mean, are you sure? I thought cheerleaders thought it was uncool."

Raven laughed, "Yeah, the other cheerleaders think that but I'm not them. When can I audition?" 

"Are you free right now?" Mr. Schuster asked.

"Yeah." Raven nodded, "I don't have to go to cheerio practice today. Coach Sylvester said I'm too good."

Mr. Schuster laughed, "Alright. Let's go to the auditorium and see what you've got."

Raven grinned and followed him out.