"227 boy," I giggled.

"Cool." He hung up and I laughed. I looked down to see June with his head on my chest asleep.

I laid him under the cover and put his head against the pillow.

After a few more minutes I heard a knock at the door.

I walked over to the door and tried peeping through the peephole, but for some odd reason, it was too high.

"Who," I asked not wanting to wake June, but I knew who it was.

"Stop playing Ava," I heard August say.

I giggled and opened the door to see August with a duffle bag and a takeout bag in his hands.

"You gone let me in or ya gone stand there and stare at a nigga," he asked showing off his pearly white teeth.

I moved out of his way and he stepped inside. I watched him put his things on the table and he looked over at June.

"I have to go get my things out of the car," I said as I grabbed the car keys.

"I'm comin," he said standing up.

"Who's going to watch June?"

"He's sleep, he'a be 'aight ma."

I nodded and we headed for the elevator. The elevator ride was short and we got off.

We walked out to the parking lot and I unlocked the doors. I grabbed the book bag and August grabbed the suitcase.

I grabbed my laptop and iPad. We went back upstairs and June turned his head to us.

August put my suitcase into the closet that was in the room and his as well. I sat my laptop on the table and my iPad and put them on their chargers.

I put my phone on the charger and went into the bathroom.

I stripped out of my clothes and took a twenty-minute shower. Once I got out I oiled my body down and wrapped a towel around my body.

I peeked my head out to see August laying back onto the bed.

"August," I said trying to get his attention.

"Huh," he said leaning up. Once he looked over at me I smiled a little.

"Do you mind bringing me my suitcase please?"

"Fasho," he said standing up. He walked into the closet and brought my suitcase to where I was standing. I opened the door so he could slide my suitcase in.

Once he got it in, I closed the door and pulled out some shorts. I slipped on a tank top and a pair of black ankle socks.

Once I was finished I brushed my teeth and pulled my hair into a ponytail.

I zipped my suitcase back up and dragged it out of the bathroom. August looked up at me and walked over to where I was.

He picked up the suitcase with one hand and took it back over to the closet.

"How you did that with one hand," I asked as I sat on the bed.

"I'm not just skinny ma. I 'gots muscle."

I looked up and down his body.

"Where? Ion see no muscle boy," I chuckled as I pulled the covers back.

"Don't worry about where just know I'm 'packin, where others 'lackin."

He went into the bathroom and brushed his teeth before coming back out and going over to the take out bag.

He pulled a small bottle of milk out of another plastic bag and put it in the smaller fridge in the room.

"August."

"Hmm?"

"Why did you come here tonight? We just met and you already treat me like we've known each other for years," I voiced what I had been thinking all day.

"I'm sorry for being nice," he chuckled putting a tray in front of me on the bed.

"No it's not that it's just that I haven't had a friend since three months ago, and it feels wired actually having a friend around," I said playing with my rice.

"It's okay. It's nice to actually have a female friend who ain't 'tryna jump ma bones every five seconds, even though I wouldn't mind."

He winked at me and we laughed together. I pushed him playfully.

"Shut up," I chuckled. We ate our food and August threw away the trash.

"It's time to hit the sheets...again," he said looking at me.

I watched at him take off his shoes and his shirt, giving me a chance to stare at his tattooed body.

I sat on my knees and he turned off all of the lights except for the TV. I hit the switch, cutting off the lamp and he walked over to where I was sitting on the bed.

"Can we be friends now," he asked moving some hair out of my face.

"Sure," I said plastering a smile on my face that had been threatening to show all day.