Mileven~ Gone

General POV- they're seventeen

"Mike you're overreacting." El rolled her eyes, crossing her arms.

"OVERREACTING?! You used your powers in front of everyone! Someone could've noticed!" Mike scolded, making El flinch.

"Chill! Lay back Mike. No one noticed." She shrugged, making him scoff.

"I'm not gonna chill! What if someone takes you away again?!"

"They won't!"

"You don't understand El! I can't lose you again! It was too hard the first time!" He yelled, as tears burned in his eyes.

"Mike I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere." El gave a comforting look, as he nodded slowly, pulling her in for a hug.

They got in bed, laying down. He cuddled up to her, as she rested her head on his chest, pulling him closer.

"I love you."

"I love you too." El smiled, as he snuggled up to her.

~~~

El woke up, and saw Mike next to her. She smiled, getting out of bed to walk downstairs. She walked into the kitchen, and saw Karen cooking.

"Do you need any help?" El asked, walking around.

"Actually yes, do you mind taking out the trash?" She asked, putting the casserole in the oven.

"Sure." El shrugged, taking it out, walking outside.

El sighed, walking to the front, until She felt something grab her. She shrieked, as she felt a hand cover her mouth. "If you scream, I'll slit your throat." She heard a familiar voice say.

Troy.

She was about to use her powers, until she felt a sharp pain hit her head. She closed her eyes, passing out.

~~~

El woke up, looking around. Why is it dark?

She started remembering everything that happened. She's been kidnapped. She started breathing heavily, looking around.

She saw a black figure in the shadow, walking towards her.

"Mike!" She screamed, as the person came into distance.

"Mike isn't here." Troy smirked, as El tried using her powers. "Sorry, you're too weak." He shrugged, smirking.

"Why are you doing this! Let me go!" She screamed, making Troy laugh.

"No."

~~~

Mike woke up, realizing El wasn't in bed. He sighed, getting up, walking downstairs. "Mom, where's El?" He asked, sitting down.

"I asked her to take the trash out, I figured she went back in your room." She tilted her head. "Why?... is she not in there?"

"No, she's not." I mumbled, getting up.

"El!" Mike walked outside, looking for El, until he found something else. He saw the trash bag on the floor, widening his eyes.

"El?!" He screamed, looking around.

He ran inside, looking all around for her.

"Mom, she's not anywhere!" He screamed, starting to freak out.

"What do you mean?"

"What I just said! She's not here!" He screamed, running back outside. "Eleven!" He screamed, looking all around.

~~~

"Please, let me go!" El screamed, as tears filled in her eyes.

"I wanna have a little fun." He smirked, making El shake her head. Tears fell from her eyes, as she kept shaking her head.

She wanted to go home. She wanted to see Mike.

"Let me go!" She screamed, as he shook his head.

"Shut up!"

"No! Let me go"— she felt a sharp pain in her stomach, as she yelped in pain. Troy punched her in the stomach.

"I said shut up!"

"I'll never like you, and when Mike finds me, he's gonna kill you!"

"I said shut up!" He screamed, punching her jaw. She cried in pain, wincing.

"Goodnight." He mumbled, walking away.

El cried, looking down.

~~~

"Guys, we've gotta find her." Mike paced around the room, as the party nodded.

"Max, we need Billy's car." Lucas spoke up, making her widen her eyes. "He will literally kill me." She argued.

"I won't let him. Got any other ideas?" Lucas crossed his arms.

"Let's go." They got up, as Mike sighed.

"She'll be okay." Will patted Mikes back, as he nodded slowly. Tears burned in his eyes, as he walked out the door with them.

~~~

"If I get caught. It's on y'all." Max got in the drivers seat of Billy's car, as Lucas sat in the passenger seat, while Dustin, will and Mike sat in the back.

"So what's the plan?" Lucas asked, tilting his head.

"She's close. I can feel it." Mike shook his head.

"What if we contacted her.. like maybe she's somewhere dark?" Dustin suggested, as Mike nodded.

"I don't have my super com." Mike mumbled.

"Use mine." Dustin grabbed his super com, handing it to Mike. Mike sighed, turning it on.

Will it work????

Part two??

-Valerie