9

Jimin p.o.v

Once we got to the restaurant I rushed to get inside cause damn I was starving not long after kookie caught up to me. We both sat in a small booth looking at our menus. Once the waitress comes kookie tells her what he wants once it's my turn to tell her I feel kookies foot slowly ride up my leg to my crotch. I looked at jungkook with a pleading look and all he did was smirk!! But that didn't stop him I was trying to get my words out but I couldn't because of this lil perv aghhh! I swear he's gonna pay for this. "I w-would l-like the I umm y-yeah" and I just decided to ask for burger cause was the easiest thing to say.
I was so happy when she left

" what the fuck was that for huh"
He smiled at me and said "don't act so innocent baby boy you've been teasing me for way too long wearing all these pretty skirts showing off those delicious thighs......you're driving me crazy jimin"
I was blushing by this point
He just admitted how he felt for me.

Once we were done we headed back home. He parked outside my house and I was praying that yoongi wasn't home or we're both dead. I leaned over and kisses his cheek " thank you for everything I'll see you tomorrow" once I was getting out I felt a tap on my bum I looked back at him "really" with an unamused tone. All he did was laugh which was so cute to see with his cute bunny smile.
Once I got to bed I texted him a good night and went to sleep.

Sorry again for shitty updates but I'm running out of ideas someone help me!!!