Chappie 6 The Locket

Ross POV

She still has the locket. That locket was the symbol of our friendship and she still has it. There is a whole story behind why I chose the locket and not something else.

When we were younger, we were always with each other. We always had each other's backs and if something was wrong we were there for each other.

When I found out we were going on tour I was devastated. My world crashed down because I wanted to stay with my best friend. She obviously was depressed while we were gone. Those days I was happy when I was with Laura but at home I wouldn't eat, sleep, etc.

One week I went to the mall with Vanessa, Riker,and Laura and we passed by a jewelry store.

FLASHBACK

Laura- Ross look at that locket. I really want to have it, but I don't have the money.

Ross- It looks beautiful.

Laura- yeah. My mom and dad would kill me if I bought something this expensive. Nevermind, someone will probably get it before me.

PRESENT

That's when I knew that I had to get this. I saved up my money for the locket and bought it. It was the promise of our friendship and it symbolizes it. I can't believe she still has it.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hi! Sorry if the chapter was short. I've been helping my cousin with her book. I add the pictures and some detail in the story. READ HER STORY! I used young Rydel as a Daughter and her name is Beth. I'm going to use more R5 and disney characters.