"Oh, hey Frank!" Annabeth exclaimed, relieved that she didn't have to talk to Percy. "Sorry Mr. Jackson,"

She quickly walked away from Percy with relief flooding through her body but ended up tripping over some of the camera equipment. She hissed in pain as she tried to push herself up. Frank immediately rushed towards her and helped her up.

"You okay?" Frank asked, trying to suppress his laughter but failing.

"I'm fine," she grumbled, dusting off her pantsuit. "Did you ask Hazel out yet?" She aided her eyebrows suggestively with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Not yet," he said, nervously. "I think I'm gonna ask her today,"

"Where's Jason?" Annabeth asked, her eyebrows furrowing when she noticed he wasn't around.

"He is in the gaming room," He said. "Oh, that reminds me can you ask Percy to go there. Jason has to tell him something important,"

"Which gaming room is he in?" Annabeth asked, internally groaning. She really didn't want to talk to Percy.

"Number 24,"

"Alright, I let him know," Annabeth said, smiling lightly at Frank. She saw Hazel on the other side of the room and smirked. "Hey, Hazel! Frank needs to ask you something,"

"Hey!" Frank whispers-shouted, at Annabeth who was too busy laughing to care.

"Oh, coming!" Hazel said, walking towards them.

"Good luck," Annabeth said, smirking mischievously. Frank narrowed his eyes at her but quickly turned to face Hazel with a warm smile.

"Hey Hazel," Frank said, nervously.

Annabeth knew that this was her cue to leave so she walked towards Mr. idiot. Percy Jackson.

"Annabeth, Jessica and I aren't together," Percy said, quickly.

"What?" Annabeth asked, slightly confused. "But she said that you were hers. So I thought guys must be together,"

"She said what?!" Percy scoffed.

"So you aren't together," Annabeth asked, still confused.

"No," Percy said, shaking his head.

"Okay whatever, this doesn't change anything," Annabeth said half-heartedly. "Jason is waiting for you in gaming room number 24,"

"Oh, okay," Percy said, frowning.

***

"Frank's in the infirmary!" On of the workers said running towards her.

"What happened?!" Annabeth asked, her heart pounding in her chest. Frank had become one of her closest friends over the past few days.

"Not sure," He said. "Hazel asked me to get you,"

"Okay, thank you," Annabeth said, before running to the infirmary.

She threw open the infirmary door and rushed in. Breathing heavily. She saw an unconscious Frank lying on the bed and Hazel sitting down next to him.

"Hazel what happened?" Annabeth asked, in between breaths.

"So... He asked me out," Hazel said.

"And you punched him?!" Annabeth exclaimed.

"No!" Hazel said, quickly. "So basically after he asked me out, I was surprised and I didn't say anything for a while. So he started rambling and apologizing. He slowly started backing away and accidentally hit the wall behind him. He hit his head pretty bad and fell down. So I brought him here."

"Oh gods," Annabeth said, laughing. "Yes or no?"

"What?" Hazel asked, confused.

"To Frank, yes or no?" Annabeth repeated.

"Yes, He is adorable!" Hazel said, chuckling. "It was just that it was so fast so I was confused,"

"Great. I'll leave you two alone, then," Annabeth said, walking out of the room.

Percy and Jason were pacing outside the room. Percy telling Jason that everything would be fine. Jason caught a glimpse of Annabeth and immediately shot his head up from his hands.

"How is he?" Jason asked, concern lacing his voice.

"He's fine," Annabeth said, reassuringly. "He just hit his head. He has a small concussion that's all,"

"Okay good," he sighed.

"Annabeth?" Percy asked, gesturing for her to follow him.

She nodded and followed him into the living room.

"Can we just go back to becoming friends slash agent, again?" He asked, looking down.

"That would be nice," she replied, smiling. She really didn't want to be enemies with her client. No matter how much she thought she hated him, she never did. She always like Percy. And it would be great to be friends with him.

"Great!" He exclaimed, looking at her.

His green eyes sparkled when the sunlight hit them and made them look more gorgeous than she ever thought could be possible. She immediately pushed that thought aside and smiled at him.

"Come on," Annabeth said walking towards the camera room. "You still haven't finished your final shots,"

Percy groaned and followed her.

Hey guys!

I sorry for the terrible and short chapter. If you guys were wondering why I chose frazel as my side ship it's because they never get that much recognition and I really think the are a cute couple. Plus I love writing about Frank being a goofball.
(EDITED)
Anyways...
Thanks a Riptide for reading!