Challenge Accepted

Welp- here you go.

This story starts out as most do. Clear skys with dark clouds in the distance. No perfect day can last forever, life has too many twists and turns for that. Everything is constantly changing, for every beautiful beginning there will be an end. That end will come no matter what. What happens along the way is what's important.

In this case, the beginning is a redhead with sparking eyes calling out to an ash blonde who tries to portray that he couldn't care less.

"Bakugou! Wait up!" Kirishima started to walk quicker to catch up to his friend. School had barely ended but students flooded out the doors as quickly as possible. It took a bit for Kirishima to pass through the sea of students to reach Bakugou. The redhead took a few moments to catch his breath before smiling and greeting the blonde with, "Can't lose me that easy!" in a joking tone and a smile.

Bakugou turned his head, looking at Kirishima with a less irritated glance then he'd give anyone else, "It's not like I was trying, I could totally lose you if I wanted, Shitty Hair."

"Yeah yeah." Kiri shrugged knowing that Bakugou could and would. "So since you can lose me so easily maybe we should see how hard it is for you if I wasn't there at all." The shorter boy didn't care to explain just yet.

The taller of the two raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean? It would be easy if you weren't around! I'd finally have time alone again." He stuffed his hands in his pockets, staring ahead.

"Then do you wanna make it a..."

Bakugou felt time freeze for a moment. Kirishima's next words would change their lives in some way or another.
He was sure of it.

"...challenge?~"

The friendlier voice had an offsetting tone at the end, sort of flirtatious in a way.

Katsuki scoffed, "You know I could never turn down a challenge. Bring it, spiky-ass." Bakugou, however, was an idiot and didn't pick up on the flirtatious undertones.

Kirishima nodded and with a small spin he stepped in front of Bakugou. "Alright! I bet you can't spend two weeks of hanging out after school without me. That means you have to hang out with everyone eles. If you blow up, you lose... by blow up I mean like- punching Midoriya in the face then storming out of the room. Also-"
He thought for a moment before continuing. "Your punishment is to be nice to Midoriya for- well two weeks. You can choose what my punishment is if you win."

He froze, staring at Kirishima a bit in disbelief, "Where the hell'd this come from..? Also, no way I'm being nice to Deku on any circumstances. Even if I did say yes, you're gonna have to pick something else for that part. Besides, if this is your way of dumping me as a friend it's pretty petty, even for you, Kirishima." He chuckled, crossing his arms, he looked smug. Too smug.

"Dumping you?" Kiri went back to the tone he used before. "Well we're not together so I'm not gonna dump you~" The redhead stopped to think again. "How about... no spicy foods for a week? Better?"

Bakugou of course rolled his eyes, ignoring the flirting, "Oh please, Kirishima, your idea of punishments are nothing. Plus, I'd never get dumped. I'm too great for that."

"Surrreee. And hey! I'm trying! What's your great idea for a punishment then?"

"I don't know, for a stupid competition like this your stupid little punishment ideas are fitting, but they don't interest me... I want a real challenge! I haven't had one of those in a while!" He pumped his fist, getting that determined flame in his eye.

Kiri softly smiled when he saw the flame. Unfortantly he still didn't have any good ideas. "You have to sing Katy Perry's Fireworks on the announcement?"

Bakugou laughed, "Thats awesome, I'd do that without this challenge! Geez, Kirishima, get tougher! None of this damn school girl stuff." He smirked and continued. "Plus, wouldn't you be lost without me for two weeks? I'd hate to deprive you of that."

It was Kiri's turn to ignore the subtle hints. "Well what's your ideal challenge? Hmmmm?"

"Two weeks. Neither of us can talk to each other, make eye contact, even look in the same direction! Loser has to go without using his quirk for a week, no matter the tests and other shit that may occur." He chuckled lowly, crossing his arms.

That- would be hard. Harder than Kirishima's body when he used his quirk. Kirishima's challenge didn't separate them by this scale. It would only take off the hours untill they were back in the classroom.

Kirishima started to drum his fingers on his leg as he thought, he couldn't back out, this was a challenge from Bakugou. There was no way he would let Kirishima forget this. Plus if Bakugou didn't use his quirk for a week- there wouldn't be as much property damage and Kirishima would be the winner! Bragging rights and all.

"You know what? Sure I'll take it! But that also means no checking social media or taking to anyone about each other!"

Blasty boy nodded, holding out his hand, "Deal."

Kiri shook it then turned around. "See ya in- whenever you're sick of living in a world without me!"

Bakugou laughed, "You're totally gonna miss me, I've got this win in the bag." He turned the other way, heading to the dorms. Only after entering his room did he realize what he'd done and the lump of regret started to form.

...shit.