Jealous

(Edited for grammar)

Remus stretched awake with a big yawn. It was a Saturday. He rolled over and picked up his watch to check the time.

'12:32 pm'

"Oh shit, I'm going to be late!"

It was mid-November, so as Remus dashed up to get dressed, he looked for something warm.

'It's laundry day, crap-' He thought as he couldn't find a clean jumper. He sighed and looked around the room. His eye caught his boyfriend's bed. One of his over-sized leather jackets, for Sirius himself, was sitting there. He grabbed it and threw it on, it was slightly big on himself too.

He quickly looked into a mirror and tried to fix his hair, and just made it messier.

"Oh well," he said out loud. He ran out of the dorm and quickly made his way to Hogsmeade.

---------

Remus opened the door to the Hogshead and walked in. At a table in the corner, he promptly saw his friends, James, Sirius, Lily, and Marlene all sitting down. God only knows where Peter was.

Now, Remus wouldn't describe himself as the jealous type. He wouldn't get overly possessive or anything, unless it was near the full moon. Honestly, he found himself used to the attention his boyfriend got. I mean, have you seen Sirius? His eyes were beautiful, his lips were full, and his hair could knock the air out of anyone's lungs. Sirius was extremely attractive to many, and Remus knew that.

But that didn't mean he enjoyed it. His eyes darted to a couple of girls standing at their table. He could see them smiling at Sirius, giggling, playing with their hair. Definitely flirting. Sirius uncomfortably was taking a few compliments.

Remus made his way over and walked behind the girls. His confidence peaking as he remembered the jacket he was wearing.

"Um... Excuse me," he said, with slight sass. The girls turned around. Remus rolled his eyes noticeably. The girls kind of just stood there, so he pushed passed them and sat down.

They eyed the jacket and huffed. One girl winked at Sirius before the group walked away. Sirius blushed as Remus sat down.

"All my jumpers were dirty so I wore this. I hope you don't mind," he said.

"I'll give it back later."

"No, it's fine. You can keep it," Sirius said and left a kiss on Remus' neck. Remus let out a soft sigh. Then he felt him softly bite him, causing him to blush.

"Jesus Christ, get a room you two~" James teased. Sirius laughed and placed a small kiss on the taller boy's cheek.

"Yeah, you don't see James all over me~" Lily joined in.

"Well, I could-"

"Shut it Potter."

"Last name? I'm hurt," Lily rolled her eyes as the group burst out in laughter.

---------

~A few days later~

Remus was oblivious when anyone flirted with him, even when Sirius did. So when a random 6th year girl started to hit on him, he just normally talked to her. She was clearly getting a little impatient so she placed a hand on his shoulder and giggled when he made some joke.

Sirius noticed this right away. Now, when Sirius is jealous, it's a whole other story. Sirius kind of glares at the person and if they don't notice, he does something to pull the attention towards him.

Either this girl was brain dead and couldn't feel his burning stares or she was ignoring him, and he didn't like that. James was sitting next to him, and noticed he was getting angry. James smirked.

"We can dye her skin green," he whispered to Sirius. Sirius smirked and looked at him. He agreed and they put their plan into action quickly.

Sirius walked up to HIS boyfriend and the girl, with a mischievous grin.

"Excuse me~" Sirius said in a fake cheery tune. Remus noticed this immediately and gave him a confused glance. Sirius started to talk to them about who knows what, and that gave James the time to do what he needed. They gave each other a signal and they continued.

James whispered a spell towards the girl.

"Oh! Your shoe is untied!" Sirius said. The girl looked down and bent down to tie it. This allowed Sirius to pour something on her. When she got up, she was entirely bright green. She smiled up at Remus and he started laughing. She looked confused. Sirius pretended to be shocked.

"What happened to your skin?!" She looked panicked and looked at her hands. She screamed and ran away. Sirius and James bursted out in laughter after high-fiving each other.

"Nice one James! I couldn't have done that without you," Sirius said after catching his breath. Remus stood there shaking his head.

"Why did you even do that?"

"Moony, honey. She was flirting with you. And she obviously didn't get any of the hints that said she should back off. So I improvised," Sirius smiled as Remus laughed in disbelief.

"This is why I love you," Remus laughed and kissed Sirius' cheek.

"Good, because if you didn't, we'd have a problem," He grinned and pulled him down to meet his lips. James groaned and walked away.

"Think James is jealous I stole you away from him?" Remus teased, which caused Sirius to chuckle.

"Nah, he knows he's my number one," Remus rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, right," Sirius smiled and kissed him again. They both laughed and decided to follow James.

~The End~