25.

It became darker and darker outside, so the only thing we saw was the TV we watched a horror movie on.

I flinched, when a scary scene came, a bit to Ryan who just chuckled.

"D-dont g-go there, D-dont g-go there!", I told the girl in the movie, who was about to open the door where horrible noises were coming from.

Of course, she opened the door and was greeted by the murderer.

"OH, J-JESUS", I yelled nearly laying over ryans shoulder.

"Brendon, it's ok", he laughed laying his arm around me to pull me closer to him. He calmed me down, his scent, his warmth.

The movie ended after a while and we decided to eat something. Of course I screamed or flinched nearly ever minute of the movie, but Ryan tried to comfort me, successfully.
He barely flinched, he probably was used to it.

"Let's bake", Ryan suggested when he took the DVD out.

"B-bake?", I asked.

"Yeah, bake, a cake or something like that", he chuckled.

"I-its 11 p-pm", I said looking at my watch.

"And? C'mon, that will be fun", he said holding his hand out.

I took his hand after a while. Hrs right, what can be wrong about baking.
He smiled and pulled me into the kitchen.

"So,what's your favourite cake?", he asked me.

I shrugged, "m-maybe ch-chocolate."

"Ok, let me Google how it work and then we can start", he said already picking up his phone.

After he was done he put all of the ingredients for a chocolate cake on the table.

Ok, first two eggs and butter.... I picked up the two eggs and crashed them against the bowl.
The yellow and see-through liquid filled the bowl.

"Fuck", Ryan cursed next to me, making me turn around.

The packaging with flour laid on the floor. Ryans shirt was covert with white flour.

I laughed at the sight making Ryan smirk.

"You're laughing?", He asked picking up the packaging, his smirk not disappearing.

I nodded trying to stop laughing, but I couldn't.

Ryan held the packaging in his hands and threw a hand full of flour in my direction.

"R-Ryan!", I screamed looking down at my, now white, t-shirt.

"Hey, you were the one laughing!", He said, "now it's my turn!"
And he laughed, he has such a beautiful laugh I could listen to all day.

I laughed taking the yellow of the egg out of the bowl and threw it at Ryans shirt. He looked at me with shocked eyes, but still laughing.

"What the fuck! This calls for revenge!", He said picking up the bottle with the liquid chocolate frosting, squeezing it in my direction.

It went like this for the next ten minutes before we didn't have anything we could throw at each other, so we looked at us and began to laugh loudly.

"Mum's gonna kill me, Brendon", Ryan said wiping his tears from laughing away.

And he was right, the whole kitchen was a mess, his mother will probably kill him.

We began to clean the kitchen up, what went faster than planned. We didn't have enough ingredients for the cake left, so we decided to just let it be with the cake.

After we cleaned the kitchen we leaned against the big kitchen table.
We were still covered in flour and chocolate.

I got Ryan's eyes on me so I turned my head to his side seeing him looking at my lips. It made me hella nervous so I smiled awkwardly and looked down.

"You have a bit chocolate here", he whispered coming closer to me. My heart began to race like crazy and my hands began to sweat. He was so close to me.

His hand moved to my face and he moved with his thumb over my bottom lip, wiping a drop of chocolate away.

"Better", he whispered to himself smiling.

And then there was silence. He looked at me with his warm honey eyes and I looked in his. There was this undescribable moment that made my mind go wild.

He looked down my lips and moved his face forward mine. Was he teasing me again?

I don't think so, because the next thing I felt were his soft lips on mine.

******

Finally!!! It took me 25 chapters, and finally they kissed! I was so happy while writing this :)

And this story has over 500 reads?!??? What?

Thank you soooo damn much, this is amazing!

<3