Teaser Chapter - Part 2

Teaser Chapter Part 2
"Entering The Game Room"

What Todd had been hiding was a crucial piece of evidence. Evidence that was so critical to this case, that Todd even crumbled it up and ran away with it. He couldn't have ran that far, seeing as the mastermind had trapped us here in their manor.

*I turn around looking out into the hall from the doorway, and there stands Proxie.

Proxie: "Todd just shoved me out of the way, what exactly happened?"

I didn't want to spread false evidence, and even falser accusations.

Me: "This might be nothing but.. Todd had a sheet of looseleaf and wanted to conceal it."

*Proxie quickly writes in her notebook.

Proxie: "Hm.. if this looseleaf is important to the case, why was it here in the game room?"

*Proxie searches the room.

Hm.. what is the significance of the looseleaf? And why did Todd want to hide it?

*I search the pool table.

As searching the pool table, it was quite obvious what had happened.

There lied.. the murder weapon.

Me: "Pr- Proxie.."

*Proxie quickly runs over.

Proxie: "Kings neck wasn't slit with a knife.. but with a dart!"

Sitting peacefully on the blood stained carpet of the game room, was a blood tipped dart.

Me: "A blood tipped dart."

Proxie: "Hm.. I don't know.."

*I look at Proxie concerningly.

Proxie: "Lets continue investigating."

What did Proxie mean by "I don't know." It was clear that the dart was the murder weapon.. right?

Proxie: "Looking at the blood, I'd say the murder happened in this room.."

*Proxie writes in her notebook once again.

Proxie: "Well, there's one of our missing darts."

Me: "Hm?"

Proxie: "I checked the dart case, it had 10 darts the other day, now only 8."

Darts are small, it wasn't unusual for them to go missing.. Maybe the last dart was just lost?

Me: "Do you think this is all weird?"

Proxie: "What do you mean?"

Me: "N- nevermind, just a theory.."

*Proxie turns around and walks to the door.

Proxie: "Lets go find Todd."

Finding Todd in an endless mansion wouldn't be as hard as you'd think.

- Entering The Guest Hall -