8: Just Friends...?

_________

I drove to Gabe's house in a complete daze. That was never supposed to happen. All I can think of was how angry I was and how easily I gave in to him. I am so stupid.

I stopped at his gate and pressed the button.  

"Hello, Alexis." I heard his mother say.  

"Hi, can you buzz me in please?" I asked.  

"Of course dear,"  

The gate opened and I started down the long road. Gabriel's house was quite big; it was also very private. There was at least another one and a half mile of road before I made it to the entrance of the house.  

I always loved coming to Gabe's house even though it was a rare occasion. The road opened out and I paused to look at the beautiful circular fountain in the middle. The hedges were cut so perfectly I knew, Gabe's mother did it. She doesn't really do that much throughout the day, much that I knew of anyway. I drove around the fountain and took a left toward the garage.  

The garage door opened and there stood a twenty-two year old Tristan with his arms crossed. He moved for me to park the car next to the three others.  

I barely turned off the engine before he opened my door and pulled me into a bear hug.  

"Hey, Alex! How's it going?"  

"Can't-- Breathe--"  

"Oh," He dropped me and laughed. His looks are absolutely to die for. His blonde hair seemed even shaggier from the last time I saw him; he didn't really look any older but something was different. He still had the same electric blue eyes as Gabe and the rest of the family.  

"How long has it been, shortie?" He asked me slinging his arm around my shoulder and walking toward the door.  

"Shut up, Tristan, I'm still growing. About a year."  

He chuckled. "What are you, 5"7? 5"8? Ah well. Yeah it's been so long. You seem to have grown into your figure perfectly by the way." He winked down at me.  

I pushed him. "Tristan,"  

"Yeah, I'm joking calm down."  

"You better not be abusing her, Tristan." His mother walked in the living room with a smile, shaking her long blonde hair. Any woman over the age of forty would look at Elizabeth and immediately hate her because of how stunning she is. Considering she has three children, oldest being twenty-four I think she genuinely looks like she could be classed in her early thirties.  

She has absolutely no wrinkles, the same sparkly blue eyes as her sons and her figure is awesome.  

She opened her arms and I walked into them. She was basically my second mom. I love her to pieces. 

"How are you, sweetheart. You haven't visited in a while. I would say a month, just over?" She said.  

I pulled back and frowned. "I didn't realise it was that long ago."  

She kissed my cheek. "Its fine, you're here now and that's all that matters."  

I'll just have to kick Gabe's ass later.  

She led me to the kitchen and Tristan followed. "Gabriel isn't here darling."  

I nodded. "He told me to come here and wait. Do you know where he is?"  

"He's just gone to run some errands for me." She glanced at me from the corner of her eye.  

"Alright, I'll go up to his room for a while." I winked and she giggled. Tristan just rolled his eyes and left.