Frigid Personalities

Judith blushed at the sight of the frost deity and averted her gaze. He was awfully direct and nice to her.

"Um, hi." She said shyly. Snow miser grinned and leaned back a little in his chair. Pretty soon, three other elementals arrived in a flash of light. Teleported by their mother. One of them had fiery red hair made of flames and a bad temperament. He was short, but still taller than Judith. He glared at Snow Miser and sat down in a chair opposite of him.

The other two deities looked completely different from each other. One had curly and long gray hair and a narcissistic demeanor about him. The other was made entirely of rocks and stones. His deep set eyes twinkled like emeralds. In fact they probably were emeralds. The two of them sat opposite of one another as well.

They all looked at Judith expectantly and Mother Nature sat at the end of the table. Overlooking her brood of children.

"Children, this is Judith. She has been brought here to be trained by each of you. She has unique powers that fall under each of your jurisdiction. I ask that you teach her and guide her so that she can control her powers without fear." The group began to talk over each other and argue over who got to teach her first.

"I think that I should get to train her first. After all, I am the greatest element here." The North Wind said with a snooty tone. The Mountain King rolled his eyes, yet he sat in silence.

"It will be me! I will train her first!" Heat Miser said angrily.

"Oh please, you? You are a flaming idiot. You'd probably singe her gorgeous face off." Snow miser said, winking at Judith. Judith blushed darker and stood up from her seat before Mother Nature could intervene in the fighting.

"I, I really need help with my frost powers. They're really out of hand, and I feel like I'm having the most issues with it." Snow miser smiled mockingly at his brother. Heat Miser looked livid.

"This is just because he flirted with you isn't it?" Heat miser's hair glowed with envy.

"No! No, it's just that I'm having issues with that main power. I find all of you very pleasant." Judith sat back down feeling flustered.

"All of us pleasant?" The North Wind said with a sultry tone.

"Oh, sit back down you brainless oaf. Let the girl, er, Judith be." The Mountain King finally spoke. His deep voice seemed to rumble the table. The North Wind huffed and sat back down.

"It has been decided, Judith with train with Snow Miser until she masters her frost ability. Then she will decide who she will train with next." Mother Nature stood up from her seat and walked over to Judith.

"Snow miser will care for you at his lair. Do not worry." She said softly and cupped her face with her hand.

"Um, thank you Mother Nature ma'am." Judith said sheepishly. Snow miser stepped closer to Judith and grabbed her hand.

"I'm going to teleport us to my humble abode. You might want to hold on." Judith looked confused until he began to spun the pair in a whirlwind of snow and ice. She screamed and hugged his frigid body as they were teleported in an icy cloud to his snow palace in the middle of nowhere.

If you liked this chapter please comment and vote!