12

You woke up early that morning as the morning sun hit your face in a warming way as you looked around and moaned a bit feeling a bit of an aching feeling. you felt something warm and soft under you as you looked up you saw William laying there sleeping peacefully.  your face went bright red as you looked under the covers for a split second to only confirm your suspicion. you sat up as William groaned and slowly woke up as you quickly laid back down and pretended to sleep.  william then sat up and looked towards you smiling and kissed your forehead.

"i know you are awake cutie." he whispered it softly in your ear as he smirked and kissed your neck slowly.

"no im not im sleeping" you closed your eyes and pretended to snore as he then chuckled softly as you opened one eye to only meet his as you closed your eye quickly and began snoring. 

"what am i supposed to do with you?" he laughed happily as he laid next to you.

"wafffflllleeeeesssss give mmmmeeee waffflllleeeesss ZZZZzzzzZZZz zZ" he kissed your forehead. 

"as you wish my perverted princess"  you could feel him get up as he groaned a little and rubbed his shoulder and put on some clothes, when you heard him leave you sat up on the bed and sighed. you felt dirty, like you where cheating on your husband. . .oh right you two weren't together anymore. . . you got sad at the thought. you looked up at the ceiling then around the room. was this really what you wanted. it wasn't fair on William that you used him like that. you only used him to fill the emptiness in your heart that levi once filled. levi still consumed your mind and your heart and it hurt you that you did such activities with William when he deserves much better.  you sighed and sat at the edge of the bed.  you looked at the clothes spread across the room and you dont even remember how you got here in the room.  you then got up and went to the bathroom.

~william's p.o.v~

'you truly are pathetic William. . . you laid your best friend right after she got divorced.she needed company not someone to dig in her pants. . . you are disappointing, and the worst part is you'd do it all over again just to feel her soft lips against yours. her body was crafted by angels and it made me sick to think that she would allow herself to be taken away that easily. . . but she didn't call your name when she was under me she called his name. it only cause me to try harder for her to realize that i am not him. but no matter how many times she would always say his name in a soft whimper of pleasure . . .  ' i was son consumed into thought i didnt notice her small fragile arms wrap around me. . .  i could treat her so much batter then that man. . . yet only i know how this is going to play out. . . my only goal in life is to keep her happy an dif being with that man makes her happy then so be it but ill be there for her. . . i smiled down at her as i rested into he arms. 

" waffles are almost down ill call you when they are ready." she smiled and slowly let go of me. . her smile is so rare now a days that it was like the sun caught up in the rain. i stared at her as she walked to the living room to watch the morning cartoons.  i finished up making the waffles and called her over. she came along happily as she sat down at the table. i walked over to her and showed her the yummy waffles she loves so much as her eyes flashed with hunger as i pulled them away from her as she pouted.

"hey what the big deal?!" her voice was soft and a bit annoyed as smiled nad bent down to her level.

"you wont get them until i get a kiss on lips from you" her nose wrinkled in a funny but cute way as she groaned and gave me a qick peck as i frowned a bit and gave her the pancakes like i had said if she kissed me.

"aren't you going to eat?" i held back a sigh.

"i have work today ill stop at your cafe to grab something to eat." you nodded and watched me walk away as you ate your waffles with a nom here and a nom nom there.  i went to my room and got changed picking up the clothes as i blushed picking up the panties and turned away placing them in the dirty laundry.  i took a quick shower and got dressed. i then grabbed my suitcase and fixed my tie getting ready for  long day of being a lawyer. i walked into the dinning room to see her blushing as i smiled and she looked away i walked towards her and lifted her head. 

"its rude to not stare and compliment your husband" she smiled a bit as i gave her a small kiss as she was first to pull away blushing." good bye my wonderful wife!" i then left her. 

~normal p.o.v~ 

after a couple of hours of being home alone and texting 4 eyes you felt joy towards the fact that she was doing well in life.  you then heard a knock at the door you told her that youd text her later and answered the door but you wished you haven't. 

"(y/n)!" you tried closing the door quickly  but failed as he was lready in the house and you manage to hit him with door as you flinched a bit thinking he would hit you and scream at you, but all you heard was a soft ow as your eyes where glossy like you where already about to cry.