Mine

Hi!! This is my first Loki fanfic!!! Hope you guys will like it!!! Please leave any comments!!! Luv feedback!! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Gabriella.... Gabriella.... Gabriella..." someone behind whispered

" who goes there?? Who are you?? Leave me alone!!!" I screamed into the darkness

" my dear Gabriella.... Come to me... Come to your Loki..."

" LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I screamed once more and ran into the dark... away from the voice that called me so...

" you can run... But you can't hide my dearest Gabriella..." he spoke and I ran away from the voice...

" where am I!! Where am I going!!! Who is Loki!!" my thoughts were racing in circles and I felt like I was going to explode from all the stress. I couldn't see a damn thing... No light shone through this dark forbidden place...

" come little Gabriella... Come with me... Safe and happy you will be.." he whispered in tune and I froze.... His voice made me stiff and frozen.... Like he had control of my body

" away from your home..., now let me take you... With Loki, we'll have so much fun.." the voice came closer... Fading in and out. Each time being louder and more subtle. I began to shake with fear and felt tears swell up in the corners of my eyes

" oh little Gabriella... Please don't cry... Loki wouldn't hurt a fly.. Come down with me.... And let me hold you in my arms.." I felt the cold chill up my back which made the hairs all over my body stand up and I felt something touch me... I tried to move away from it but it held me tight.... Then I noticed two arms wrapped around my waist and the voice was now by my ear

" oh little Gabriella please don't squirm... My arms, I know, will keep you firm.." he purred into my ear and I weeped silently hoping it would end...

" oh Gabriella... You mustn't leave my arms... I will grieve for you and will be filled with rage if you leave me.." he whispered again and I felt his hands travel all over my body... Paralyzingly me with his icy touch...

" and if I find you your mind will unravel at the seams... Allowing me to haunt your dreams."

" please...let...me...go.." I stuttered

" hahahaha.... But surely you must know that i will take your sweet innocence.... Oh little Gabriella you won't be so clever... Now you shall stay with me forever!!!" he pulled me further into the dark and covered his hand over my mouth.... Keeping me from screaming...

I woke up in cold beating sweat and my heart racing out my chest...

" oh... Thank... God... It was... Just... A dream." I spoke breathless and looked at my clock. It was only 11:30 and I rolled my eyes

" great... Now I'll never sleep..." I said.

I got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom to wash off my sweat and cool down from the nightmare. This was the 10th time this has happened to me..... And I'm sick of being tortured in my sleep. This man... who he calls himself Loki has never left me alone..... It's the same man every nightmare.. I don't know what he wants... I don't know why he is haunting my dreams... But I want this to end!!! I am so frustrated!!! I looked at myself in the mirror and hit the glass which made the mirror crack and break into pieces before me.... My reflection made me sick... I had bags under my eyes.. My eyes were splotched red and pink... My face pale and beaten from fear.. And my once curly light golden brown hair was now dark from the sweat...

" just give me what I want.." I heard the voice again....

"...... No!!! No!!!! I must be dreaming!!! WAKE UP!!" I told myself