Merlin's Info Sheet!!

Servamp Name: Blade of Battle
Name given By eve (Kyoko): Merlin
Aliases: Mr.Falcon/Farukon-san (By Licht), Itoko (By The Eight Sins), Mer (by his two subclasses) Merlin (By Kyoko)

Personal Information:

Birthday: 15th November
Age: Unknown (appears 20)
Gender: Male
Race: Vampire
Height: 178 cm
Hair color: Dark Red
Eye color: Red

Status:

Status: Alive

Related: Ikeda Kyoko (Eve)
Delano Boswell (Subclass)
Kaede Sachi (Subclass)

Symbol of Peace (Brother)

Abilities:

-Transformation (ability to turn into a falcon)
-Butterfly swords (he usually either summons them by hand or have them appear at the back of his arm, looking like wings)
-Speed and flight

Parameters:

Strength: 9/10
Tactics: 9/10
Cooperativeness: 4/10
Mental: 7/10
Appearance: 6/10
Knowledge of Wars: 10/10
Martial arts: 10/10

Backstory:

Most of his backstory is unknown he is about as old as Pride/Hugh. He stated that he spent most his time fighting in different wars, not choosing sides, but just killing people on the side lines. Most of his previous eves were Generals or Captains ready to go for War. Blade then ended up in a japanese village where his previous eve(before kyoko's grandmother) had died. He stayed around that area, since there was still a war going on. The children still had to go to school so he usually in the day, he observes the children in the neighbourhood high school. He met Kyoko's Grandmother when she was in highschool, during that war. Kyoko's grandmother actually had a crush on Blade, but never got to tell him since he didnt feel the same way. They formed a contract and his given name was 'Aka", which meant "red' in japanese. Kyoko's Grandmother moved to a farm in japan and met a man. They settled and had Kyoko's mother. "Aka" had stayed with kyoko's grandmother all her life until she passed away, then later on forming a contract with Kyoko who had lived with them. His given name was then changed to "Merlin", as that is the species of falcon he is. He follows her to the city and meets Mahiru and Kuro. (Continue to read the story to know more about his backstory!! I don't want to spoil it here!!)

Personality:

Merlin is intelligent but lazy. He's also sometimes loud and rude, but he's extremely good at battle tactics and usually comes out victorious. He's very protective over Kyoko and will do anything to protect her. He's very family driven as well, and is a bit messy times but he always helps out whenever he can. Of course, being the Servamp of Battle, he loves fighting and Martial arts. However he does get offended when someone calls him a brute fighter. He's a bit of a tsundere at times, often trying to act tough in front of his family. 

Appearance:

Merlin wears a martial arts top with some bandages on his shoulders and wrists and legs. He wears a black belt and pants too. He wears around his neck a metal winged necklace which was the item Kyoko got from Mikuni to use for the contract. He has his hair tied up and wears metal "shoes" that looks something similar to a bird's claws.

Relationship with characters:

Ikeda Kyoko
She is Merlin's eve so they are in fact really close. Merlin sees her as a little sister and gets a little overprotective around her especially with Lawless or Lust. He loves her cooking and gets really clingy to her when he is tired.

Lawless/Hyde
Fighting and more fighting. Sword fights to hand to hand combat you name it! They like to challenge each other in fights... which usually ends up in a huge mess. They both of them had more of a brotherly relationship even though they are cousins. Lawless loves to piss Merlin off, but both do care a lot about each other.

Licht
Licht loves animals, so of course when he realised that there was a servamp that was a bird, he immediately chirped in, calling him "Farukon-san" which is "Mr.Falcon" in japanese. It usually annoys Merlin greatly

Sleepy Ash/Kuro
They had known each other for a long time. Merlin is a cousin the the Eight Servamps. Because kuro's creator had assisted another man to create their own Servamp, which resulted in, The Two Servamps of the Ying and Yang, The servamp of Peace, and the Servamp of battle. After Kuro had killed his creator He and the two servamps met up. Kuro asked whether they had also received a letter from C3. They didnt, that is beacuse Merlin's creator did not try to cheat death in order to create more "Monsters"

Quotes:

-(To Kyoko) There, I'm officially your Servamp, and you're now officially, the Eve of Battle.
-(To Kyoko) You're terrible at your own needs.
-(To Lawless) No! That's a bad idea! Out! Shoo!
-(to Licht) Hey don't touch me Angel boy! And I'm a falcon! Not some bird for your information.

Trivia:

-Merlin's favourite colour is Maroon
-Merlin's favourite foods are sunflower seeds, chicken and strawberry smoothies
-Merlin has an iq of over 140, he's actually a genius! But he's lazy.
-Merlin is a little overprotective over Kyoko especially around Lust because he doesn't trust him with girls... apparently.
-Merlin thinks that Kyoko shouldn't have a crush on Licht because he feels that Licht would probably break her heart.
-Merlin is famous in the underground boxing matches, which got the Battle Pair to get into some trouble when they bump into the people whom Merlin thrashed during the matches.
-Merlin shamelessly walks around the farm naked whenever he takes a bath, Kyoko is usually not bothered with it.
-Merlin's first subclass is Delano Boswell.
-Merlin and Lawless are actually very close to each other even though they seem to fight a lot. In the end Mahiru and the gang find out that those fights were unfinished challenges from many years ago.

 In the end Mahiru and the gang find out that those fights were unfinished challenges from many years ago