Her brows furrowed "yeah... sorry about that babe. I should have called to warn you"

I smiled down at her pulling her flush against me "it's okay, besides-" I kissed her forehead "now I have you all to myself" with a sly smirk I leaned down and started laying quick kisses all over her beautiful face. She started giggling as I increased the speed of my kisses. She lightly pushed against my chest to get me to stop... which I eventually did.

"Come on babe, let's make dinner" she said still giggling walking away from me towards the kitchen.

After dinner I hopped in the shower while Anya cleared the plates. Finally I get to do what I've wanted to do since I got home, settled in front of the TV with my wife snuggling into my side. I love little moments like this. Moments where no words need to be said and all my senses are enveloped by her. My wife. My best friend and the love of my life.

We sat there in comfortable silence with only the TV providing light and sound to the otherwise dark and quite apartment. My eyes started drifting closed when I felt soft little tingles trailing up and down my abs. I glanced down to see Anya's elegant little fingers under my shirt as she absentmindedly plays with the trail of hair leading down from my navel. The feeling was at the same time calming, and maddening. In the time since we first made love, I've grown addicted to her touch. Anything about her was totally intoxicating but there's something so magical about being half asleep, and having the love of your life unintentionally turning you on. She must have noticed my enjoyment or the stupid goofy grin on my face

I gave her my best smile and she returned it with a slight giggle before leaning in and kissing me. Our kiss started out soft and sweet as our lips moved together. Her lips parted almost instantly when my tongue prodded for access. Her hand trailed up my chest over my collarbone and rested on my shoulder as I explored her mouth and played with her tongue. One of my own hands trailed up her spine up her neck and into her hair affectively holding her in place. Our kiss got more heated, and then she started to pull away. I let out a involuntary growl in protest still trying to keep her lips to mine. She let out a breathy giggle pressing firmly on my chest as she pulls away.

"I'm gonna go shower, and then go to bed. It's been a long day"

She leaned in for a quick kiss, murmuring a soft 'good night' before detaching from me completely and heading to our bedroom with a knowing smile. What was that all about? I sighed in defeat, deciding not to complain about the state she left me in. It probably was a long busy day for her. I stayed to watch the end of – whatever – it was that was on TV before heading to bed myself.

I was shook awake by a extra perky Anya, she all but jumped on top of me. You'd think being woken up like this would be annoying – and you'd be right – but once I got over the initial shock, Anya lightly ran her hand through my very messy bed head and down my scruffy jaw before beaming me a radiant smile and kissing me with such passion and drive you'd think we haven't kissed in years. Not that I'm complaining. I gladly participated in a early morning make out session, growing more and more heated by the second. I reached up to tangle my fingers in her hair, touch her in any way really, but the moment my hand stretched out to her, she immediately pulled away smiling as she wished me a good morning and informed me that breakfast was finished. My mouth hung open as I watched her saunter out of the room her hips swaying as she moves.

Damn! Even this early in the morning with messy hair, no make-up and only wearing one of my oversized sweaters, she's still the most beautifully alluring creature I've ever seen. I'm not sure what's happening exactly but she's acting differently. I sighed, getting out of bed and started getting ready for the day. I'll ask Anya what's up... right after coffee.