"You heard me, did you fuck him? At any time we were together, did you have Sex with him?"

Before I could answer there was a knock at the door. I quickly opened it and there stood Chris and Junior.

"Come on Carlee." Chris said grabbing ahold of me.

"Wow." Eric stepped back. "The fuck is he doing at my house Carlee?"

"I sent him my location after I rejected your drink and once you got crazy I dialed his number and let him hear everything. I didn't know how far you'd go."

"You ain't gotta explain nothing Ma, let's go." Junior said.

"Since she didn't answer my question, ima ask you. Man to man." Eric walked up to Chris and I got even more nervous. "Did you have Sex with her?"

A huge smile peeled across Chris's face like he's been waiting a lifetime for this moment.

"Christopher." I called. "Lets just go."

"Naw...we didn't have sex."

It was so hard to keep a straight face, my jaw was about to drop to the floor because I honestly didn't expect him to say that. "Come on Chris." I pulled him out the door.

"Junior drive your moms car to my place."

He nodded then I passed him the keys, then climbed into Chris's car.

The whole ride back to his house was quiet. Nothing was said, the radio wasn't cut on. He focused on the road and my mind was just all over the place.

When we pulled into his driveway, he jumped out the car and headed inside. When I got out, I sat on the hood for while, once again I was crying.

I need to catch a break before I go crazy.

After spending about 15 minutes outside, I went in. When I got up to Chris's room, he was picking up Kylee's heavy ass like she was a damn baby.

"Chris wake her up, make her walk."

"I got her." He said, well barely said because carrying her was taking his breath away.

I went into his closet and found a t-shirt and a pair of briefs to change into. When I finished changing and walked into the room, Chris walked through the door, rubbing his lower back.

"Are you Okay?" I wanted to laugh because he should've listened.

"Yeah." He was pissed, it was written all over his face. He walked into his closet and slammed the door.

Chuckling, I climbed in bed and got under the covers then cut on the TV.

Chris soon came out with just a pair of grey shorts on.